Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia III - World War III

October 06, 2011, 12:05:54 am
Reply #825

Offline Palmar

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #825 on: October 06, 2011, 12:05:54 am »
##Night

Short one, I'm busy

Egypt has fallen

Archz lynched, sorry bros, he's never scum.

Archz - Egypt - has been lynched

You are Egypt

Once the Arab spring passed, your people rose to previously unseen heights of democracy and freedom, the shining jewel of the Arab world, Egypt is now under threat once again by the conspiracy.

You have taken a firm stance against the conspiracy and you will use your charisma and voice to lead the world to a new beginning.

Your sole ability is the Sahara Desert, you will actually survive any nuclear attacks made against you. You can still be killed conventionally during the night or lynched.

Secretly you're building your own nuclear arsenal inside a pyramid. If you survive until day 3 of the game, you will gain a nuclear missile.

You win when the world is safe once again!

Night, 24h, go
Trolls are awesome!

October 06, 2011, 11:53:12 am
Reply #826

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #826 on: October 06, 2011, 11:53:12 am »
Poor Egypt.

Quiet thread is quiet.

October 06, 2011, 12:44:43 pm
Reply #827

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #827 on: October 06, 2011, 12:44:43 pm »
Needs more nukes!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 06, 2011, 12:45:14 pm
Reply #828

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #828 on: October 06, 2011, 12:45:14 pm »
Needs more aids I say.

October 06, 2011, 01:16:53 pm
Reply #829

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #829 on: October 06, 2011, 01:16:53 pm »
Damn it Archz.

I'm curious:
Does the failed state win if everyone has aids at the end of the game?
Vdti spreading his aids all over is certainly an "interesting" turn of events.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 07, 2011, 12:14:06 am
Reply #830

Offline Palmar

« Reply #830 on: October 07, 2011, 12:14:06 am »
##Day

Sorry still, very busy, will give full descriptions later:

Vdti - Australia - has died from AIDS

You are Australia

You are Australia. You don't actually give a shit, you have a huge fucking continent to  yourself so the rest of the world can fuck off with their nuclear holocaust.

You can every night invite someone to the beach in Australia, have a beer, relax a bit. That player will be unable to vote the following day. Don't try this shit with Japan though, they're way too stressed to take a day off in the sun.

You win if you don't die. You don't actually care who wins, as long as you stay alive you're cool.

Yoica - Germany - has been murdered

You are Germany

Good old Germany, you're good at so many things and yet so socially inept that everything you do tends to get fucked up. But thankfully it's a lot less damaging to fuck up some currency and economics, than killing millions by celebrating your might with a world war.

You have a knack for accounting and organization. Every night you may send me the name of a player and you will receive an inventory of the items and abilities they have, in addition to the identity of their nation. Their alignment will not be revealed to you.

You have also established diplomatic contact with France, you may exchange messages privately despite the rules established in the game. You do not know their true intentions though.

You win when Germany is strong and the conspiracy is dead.

Someone is getting sick

It's getting worse

It's getting worse(lol)

Radiation levels are rising

Day 6 lol, go!

Trolls are awesome!

October 07, 2011, 12:18:40 am
Reply #831

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #831 on: October 07, 2011, 12:18:40 am »

No idea why nobody linked this earlier.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 07, 2011, 07:34:34 am
Reply #832

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #832 on: October 07, 2011, 07:34:34 am »
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

October 07, 2011, 10:34:29 am
Reply #833

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #833 on: October 07, 2011, 10:34:29 am »
How many peeps we got left alive now?

October 07, 2011, 10:51:30 am
Reply #834

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #834 on: October 07, 2011, 10:51:30 am »
Surim: He is just playing really badly, but red or green I have no idea.

Grax: Reading back his posts he seems to analyse almost all the players except for Starbrow and Kendoki. Where Kendoki is top on my scum list.

Tyler: and Shiftey: Are doing the same thing as last game, picking a target and hounding them to get response. In my eyes they sometimes draw wrong conclusion, but the tactic is effective in getting info. I doubt both are mafia, but I wouldn't be surprised if one or the other isn't.

Based on my earlier post.

Kendoki:
Was apparently voteblocked on day 2, which on first thought should make him green. The problem is that we have no clue who has what abilities, including voteblocking, so I'm not so sure. He's made some good posting though, so I'm leaning on green.

I actually have Kendoki on my scum list. His previous analysis starts of based on the "North Korea ofc!" comment, but lets be honest who didn't think of that right away when they read South Korea was nuked? Purely based on the RL situation with possible nukes in North Korea. He goes on to make seemingly sound arguments, but they all build upon this. He is also the 2nd person to have voted for Kagemoth when both TTaM and Abyiss had more voted and this really started the ball rolling on Kagemoth.

##Vote: Kendoki

I post something along the same line a couple of days ago, but from a different angle. Who voted for blackwhale that day, because he was the only other option that might have beat Abyiss with the number of votes.

TTaM - ?
Starbrow - ?
Vorte - green
Abyiss - red
Vdti - black

Now TTaM's vote was way before the 1st on Abyiss so that would seem to clear him. There is still the option he voted early in the hope to take the heat off of Abyiss from the 1st day.

Then there is Starbrow. He has been playing very safe with his voting although his pattern does seems to suggest a green which is a perfect cover.

------------------------------------------

Now down to my number 1 suspect. Graxlos.

He is playing quite a different game than usual. As usual he makes a couple of long analyzing posts, but that is where it ends. Instead of basing a vote on the long posts he makes he waits for a bit before making a vote and 1 line argument why.

##Vote: Graxlos

We have 1 confirmed "cop" in the game.  Unfortunately, he didn't seem to be able to convince many of us to vote his way.  So, I'm going to start.  His biggest suspect so far is Grax, who has been consistently fingered by Yoica for days (his wife must be jealous!)

##Vote: Graxlos
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 07, 2011, 10:52:16 am
Reply #835

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #835 on: October 07, 2011, 10:52:16 am »
TTaM
Starbrow
Graxlos
Tyler
Kendoki
Surim
Vdti
Sintrael

8... I think they're all alive anyway.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 07, 2011, 11:01:55 am
Reply #836

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #836 on: October 07, 2011, 11:01:55 am »
Ok, its hard to play this game with everyone being so quiet. Admittedly i'm being uber quiet myself.. but still.

Aye its a pity that Yoica got killed without him letting anyone know who he investigated but he was after grax as you said which seems like a good place to start.

Atm, i'm still suspicious of Surim tho for the same reasons i had b4, he got resurected with not much comment on this, the fact we voted him red early on, then he seems to have fallen off the radar (reds knew he would be resurected so threw him under the bus?) Coupled with now being incredibly quiet. Again tho, everyone is being quiet.

So of those still alive we have ~2 reds and the failed state still.

Methinks the next few nukes, if there are any, are gonna be a big giveaway.

I'd like a tyler post! Grandad logic is good logic. *teehee*

October 07, 2011, 11:04:15 am
Reply #837

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #837 on: October 07, 2011, 11:04:15 am »
I think it's possible that Vdti has infected Surim.  It's what I would have done...!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 07, 2011, 11:08:00 am
Reply #838

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #838 on: October 07, 2011, 11:08:00 am »
Im beginning to fear that I was wrong about TTaM, in how he omits facts in his accusations.
Yoica has been consistently accusing me from the beginning, starting with the fact that I didnt analyse Kendoki whom he suspected the most. His next argument is that I vote without arguments, but only oneliners which was wrong since my arguments were always presented in the previous posts.

The thing TTaM chooses to omit is the fact that even though yoica has a cop-like ability he doesnt have the ability to get allegiance. He can only see my inventory of nukes and my secondary attributes.

Yes I do have nukes and secondary attributes...

Would it not be strange if I was mafia to lynch the only player incriminating me, that would seem like the axis sacrificing me.

Bears like alts!

October 07, 2011, 11:09:57 am
Reply #839

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #839 on: October 07, 2011, 11:09:57 am »
Damn now yoica is dead I guess we dont get his spreadsheet updated, anyone have a link for the latest version?

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:30:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

215 Guests, 0 Users