Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia III - World War III

September 26, 2011, 03:18:39 pm
Reply #315

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #315 on: September 26, 2011, 03:18:39 pm »
hahaha this could be blackwhale just trying to stir things up. Although if he is indeed france he does have nukes.

Bears like alts!

September 26, 2011, 03:21:41 pm
Reply #316

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #316 on: September 26, 2011, 03:21:41 pm »
shouldnt france have some sort of surrender power if we are to assume its country related?
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

September 26, 2011, 03:23:34 pm
Reply #317

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #317 on: September 26, 2011, 03:23:34 pm »
shouldnt france have some sort of surrender power if we are to assume its country related?

Canada obviously didnt learn anything from the independence war in america.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

September 26, 2011, 03:29:52 pm
Reply #318

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #318 on: September 26, 2011, 03:29:52 pm »
Wow, didnt see that one coming from Blackwhale.

You realise of course blackwhale that if archz is green you've basically sealed your own fate, at least in my eyes.

Surprised you didnt discuss it at all, but i guess thats what nukes are for!

How convinced are we as a whole that Archz is red?

September 26, 2011, 03:30:52 pm
Reply #319

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #319 on: September 26, 2011, 03:30:52 pm »
Not at all i think? Archz is a weirdo but in my eyes not enough to make him a sure red.
Ffking Blackwhale.

September 26, 2011, 03:37:27 pm
Reply #320

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #320 on: September 26, 2011, 03:37:27 pm »
Yeah, only thing Blackwhale has said about Archz has been that he posts pictures\clips and had a short post voting Abyiss.

Reaks of failed state.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

September 26, 2011, 03:39:08 pm
Reply #321

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #321 on: September 26, 2011, 03:39:08 pm »
Well fuck me, here we go. I think this is a really bad thing to do Blackwhale, as the evidence that Archz is scum is shaky at best. By acting without the general approval of the rest of the UN, you're basically putting yourself into a camp of your own. Should Archz turn up green, it's a nuke wasted on an ally and the rest of us will be very hard pressed to trust you hence forth.

You refer to Hugmans reasoning as justification for this action, yet your posts only contain flaky references to his statements. Untill you actually put your reasonings into proper clear writing, here's my vote:

##Vote: Blackwhale

PS. It feels really odd to say killing Archz is a bad idea (no matter what his alignment is), but he hasn't been proven scum, so I guess it is the logical thing to do...
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

September 26, 2011, 03:43:35 pm
Reply #322

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2011, 03:43:35 pm »
Has Blackwhale not been against revealing countries and now he suddenly reveals?

Bears like alts!

September 26, 2011, 03:50:48 pm
Reply #323

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #323 on: September 26, 2011, 03:50:48 pm »
I had the time for analysis of a few more people. We mustn't let this nuke that is hanging over our heads paralyze us into not looking at each other anymore, or we will all surely be screwed!

Graxlos:
Declared China somewhat midway through day one, in response to accusations that China would support North Korea. Has posted a relatively large amount of posts, which is good for us, the more we can go back and look at later in the game, the better. He suspects Archz, Vorte and Abyiss at this point. Overall acting in our interest, but we never know for certain.

Grishnag:
Only contributions are his early reveal of being Canada, then talks to Blackwhale about tentacle hentai (in reference to Japan and tricks up its sleve), followed by:
Quote from: Grishnag
##Vote: Kagemoth

i voted for him because he seems rather aggresive for a townie

After that it has only been a few posts consisting of a single sentence in each. I'd love to see more content from you, as you're making it hard for us to analyse the very lacking statements. Tell us about your thoughts when it comes to this nuke. Is it good? Is it bad? Doesn't really matter what content you provide, as long as you are truthful as a townie, all is good and it helps us all.

------------
Will move further down the list when I have more time.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

September 26, 2011, 03:52:47 pm
Reply #324

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #324 on: September 26, 2011, 03:52:47 pm »
I'm going to have to agree with Starbrow here. In light of recent events, I feel Blackwhale is somewhat of a loose cannon, and if he's going to nuke based on as little as what we have on Archz, I think we're better off without him, even if he's green.

#Vote: Blackwhale

September 26, 2011, 03:59:00 pm
Reply #325

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #325 on: September 26, 2011, 03:59:00 pm »
Mother Russia cannot sit back and not act on this crucial moment.

The motherland has to be safeguarded for future generations.
We have forseen a dark, dark future if this dirty behaviour is not stopped in its track right now.
Our wisest advisors and scientist have gotten a message fromt the future. A future where light has lost against darkness and where the motherland has fallen into the hands of the one we will know has Kane. One message echoes through as we look into the future.

"We have waited centuries for this moment. The rivers will flow with the blood of those who oppose us."

This.must.not.happen.
Our scientists have calculated that we must act now and stop this conspiracy or our beautifull country and the rest of the world will fall into a darkness it cannot recover from. We will stop the one we suspect of treason and we will stop the one who will attack us from the inside out with it's females.

For the motherland and for the world, we will take preemptive action on those who oppose us.
May god forgive us.

##NUKE: Abyiss
##NUKE: Eetion

September 26, 2011, 04:02:05 pm
Reply #326

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #326 on: September 26, 2011, 04:02:05 pm »
I get back from work! And jeez.... 3 nukes now? Good lord, what happened in that whole hour?
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

September 26, 2011, 04:02:27 pm
Reply #327

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #327 on: September 26, 2011, 04:02:27 pm »
This is how I feel right now:

http://www.endofworld.net/

September 26, 2011, 04:03:28 pm
Reply #328

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #328 on: September 26, 2011, 04:03:28 pm »
What is this shit. Is Russia the failed state trying to induce a nuclear holocaust!.

##Vote: Cwave

Bears like alts!

September 26, 2011, 04:04:36 pm
Reply #329

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #329 on: September 26, 2011, 04:04:36 pm »
Has Blackwhale not been against revealing countries and now he suddenly reveals?

Lets just say that in the outcome of the events that i've just started it would be in my best interest to show people that i actually got nothing to hide.

I'm going to have to agree with Starbrow here. In light of recent events, I feel Blackwhale is somewhat of a loose cannon, and if he's going to nuke based on as little as what we have on Archz, I think we're better off without him, even if he's green.

#Vote: Blackwhale

I think we can all agree that this move would have been foolish as a maffia member. I could however be the failed state but if i was, i would not fire my nuke at archz knowing he could not fire back due to his denmark trip. I would probably have gone for a nation that could respond with a nuke aswell. The failed nations goal is to start a full out nuclear war and if that was my goal, i wouldn't fire a missile at archz.

I did what was needed to be done and consulting the UN about it would also involve consulting the Axis of evil. The reason i did not say what country i was earlier was because of fear of a nightkill. After all a country that is known to have nukes in real life would be a pretty good target for the maffia with so little to go on during the first day.

As i wrote this i saw cwaves post and i BEG the UN to go lightly on his action. It might seem like he's doing something stupid and irrational but he might just as i, know more then the rest of the UN does.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:23:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

190 Guests, 0 Users