Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia III - World War III

September 28, 2011, 12:48:23 pm
Reply #525

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #525 on: September 28, 2011, 12:48:23 pm »
Right, I thought you were answering my 1st question.

Question still stands as to who got role-blocked the 1st night.

September 28, 2011, 12:49:02 pm
Reply #526

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2011, 12:49:02 pm »
Due to color-failure from the last post:

So, is Eetion still alive or?

Yes, but all of africa has aids and death is due
Just properly read this. Apparently Eetion is still alive. Which should mean he can post? And confirm the voteblocking?
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

September 28, 2011, 12:51:51 pm
Reply #527

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2011, 12:51:51 pm »
He posted earlier this morning. It's odd that he didn't mention the vote-block or maybe he just hadn't read his PM's yet.

Finally i can get rid of the conspiracy around me and my people. My numbers are counted, enjoy my company for as long as it may last.

My main suspects are still Vdti, Surim and recently Sintrael. Sintrael seems to have gone all defensive mode about his absence - yes i know i had one myself, for reasons - But i think sintrael has chosen a rather aggressive way to elaborate for his absence.

September 28, 2011, 12:54:04 pm
Reply #528

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #528 on: September 28, 2011, 12:54:04 pm »
Now I'm confused about the whole vote or role blocking.

Yoica claimed to have been roleblocked in his post here. Vdti talks about having done "it" in the post below (here), but doesn't clarify if he roleblocked or voteblocked. Goes on in a later post to state that he can only voteblock here. So can you clarify your statement Yoica?
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

September 28, 2011, 01:00:22 pm
Reply #529

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #529 on: September 28, 2011, 01:00:22 pm »
This what I said.

Btw, did no one get role-blocked the previous night? and did anyone get vote-blocked for today?

Vdti confused to blocking Eetion, but didn't say if it was role or vote-block. I assumed he meant that he had role-blocked me last night and Eetion the night before. This interpretation was wrong.

Vdti was confessing to vote-blocking Eetion today. So we don't know who role-blocked me last night.

I assume Vdti vote-blocked Kendoki yesterday, could you confirm this Vdti?

Now we still need to know is who got role-blocked on the 1st night.

September 28, 2011, 01:01:08 pm
Reply #530

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #530 on: September 28, 2011, 01:01:08 pm »
confused = confessed...

September 28, 2011, 01:02:10 pm
Reply #531

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #531 on: September 28, 2011, 01:02:10 pm »
I assume Vdti vote-blocked Kendoki yesterday, could you confirm this Vdti?

This is correct, as I said some posts back.

September 28, 2011, 01:16:05 pm
Reply #532

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #532 on: September 28, 2011, 01:16:05 pm »
starting with why i revealed my country: i realy saw no reason not too (still dont fyi) i means very little because as i found out now not all abilities are realy country related i mean i never expected sweden to be evil and have 2 SDI's allthough the cocaine, aids and multiple nukes sound related to country

I think people need to rethink their analysis of abilities based on countries.  These abilities aren't always based on the first thing you think of when you see these countries, but on some (any) aspect of that country.  E.g. Sweden is evil because of Ikea, not that it's the bastion of hippiness everyone seems to think.

As for voting, I'm a little suspicious of Starbrow.  Some of his conclusions are such polar opposites of the impression I currently have of the game (and of the people I think are green,) I can't help but think he is red, trying to steer us.

##Vote: Starbrow
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 28, 2011, 01:53:13 pm
Reply #533

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #533 on: September 28, 2011, 01:53:13 pm »
As for voting, I'm a little suspicious of Starbrow.  Some of his conclusions are such polar opposites of the impression I currently have of the game (and of the people I think are green,) I can't help but think he is red, trying to steer us.

##Vote: Starbrow

TTaM that is a terrible reason for voting for someone. You shouldn't judge on if you agree or disagree. Make your judgement based on if you think a person is pro green or not. Looking at Star's post surely you can see that he is trying to help.

As ever I'm not saying he is 100% green, just that there has to be a better target. You even said yourself after your big post "now watch me get lynched". You have fallen into that trap...
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

September 28, 2011, 01:55:56 pm
Reply #534

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #534 on: September 28, 2011, 01:55:56 pm »
So voting for somebody because I think they are trying to get greens lynched is a bad thing now?  Right.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 28, 2011, 01:59:49 pm
Reply #535

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #535 on: September 28, 2011, 01:59:49 pm »
i am sorry for my lack of posts last couple of days... i dont realy have a explenation for it

ill try to explain a few things of the last couple of days
starting with why i revealed my country: i realy saw no reason not too (still dont fyi) i means very little because as i found out now not all abilities are realy country related i mean i never expected sweden to be evil and have 2 SDI's allthough the cocaine, aids and multiple nukes sound related to country
anyway i will say it again i saw no reason not to reveal my country and still dont Abyiss could have claimed Sweden at the start and i wouldnt have expected that he would be EVIL

anyway as for my vote for Tyler on the second day it was basicly a non vote for i was not totaly convinced Abyiss was red ( i was wrong i now know) nor was i too sure about Blackwhale either so i voted for Tyler who i didnt (and still dont) trust fully because as someone said he is playing a different game from the last 2 games he played the other reason was so i would not be mod killed

i hope that clears a few things up and i will try to post more

This is a pretty defensive post. Grish is not trying to find reds here, only justifying his previous actions and not really doing a very convicing job.

##Vote: Grishnag
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

September 28, 2011, 02:30:44 pm
Reply #536

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #536 on: September 28, 2011, 02:30:44 pm »
Sorry for being so quiet, I have just been having a crazy time at work, and yesterday I had shit to deal with when I got home (literally :/) Been trying to catch up on the posts, but whoa there is a lot read.

For those who were questioning my timing of the vote, I had completely forgotten about it. Was busy in the raid. If I were trying to save Abyiss, I would have voted for Eetion as I was suspecious of him and his posts. (Mentioned in a previous thread) Having read the day 3 post, it has cleared my suspecion.

I was first suspecious of Cwave thinking he may be red, but having 2 nukes would make him rather OP. At the same time, could be quite a liability if he just goes willy-nilly nuking everyone (potential greens)

Sintrael's day posting and not voting is suspecious. The same thing happened with Abyiss who turned out to be red (except for the not-voting part). I can relate to his reasoning of being busy with work, but shouldn't be caught twice for this. In the end, if he were to have been mod-killed for not voting, losing 2 reds in one day would really change the outcome of the game. (Im not judging you Sintrael, just playing it how I see it).

For this reason, and before I forget, I am going to vote based on my reasoning above.

##VOTE: Sintrael
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

September 28, 2011, 03:13:24 pm
Reply #537

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #537 on: September 28, 2011, 03:13:24 pm »
Oh yeah, since country doesn't make a difference, I am the great President of Poland

Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

September 28, 2011, 03:34:01 pm
Reply #538

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #538 on: September 28, 2011, 03:34:01 pm »
Some people have seemed to think i was dead, that is not true, it is however true that i will die from my aids. The exact moment of my death is in the Hands of our dear Game-Mods.

I can also confirm that i have been Vote-blocked, which seems to be Vdti.
As for why you have chosen to Vote-block me, because you was afraid of a Night-time Red ability i do not understand. It really makes no sense to vote-block a person if you are afraid of an ability.
It also seems to be so that, when he vote-blocked me he apparently caught some aids - for this matter i can only say one thing if you are green "you dumb f*ck" i openly told you that every matter surrounding me would be given at dawn. You clearly didn't want to believe me.. Enjoy!

Now it seems you got Aids aswell Vdti. Now i must say quickly i did not know that i could spread the aids, but it seems logical, if you think of Vdti as the "hooker/wookie" from earlier games, and he has vote-blocked me by sexual intercourse..?
I know that i wasn't confirmed but just from the start of a WIFOM game you must realise that arround 75% ish of the people participating are actually telling the truth.
Yet the only reason you did this was because you were afraid of me lying about my loyalty because the nuke towards me got shotdown by someone we don't even know who is
(very likely abyiss if you ask me though, to frame me - bad luck i got revealed ::) ) - But we will actually not know before the game is over.

This vote-block thing doesn't show you greenies anything of Vdti's true colours, and i wouldn't describe him as a semi-confirmed, actually far from. Vote-block abilites arent really useful for UN players as we do not actually know who to vote-block effectively on and in most cases will work against yourself if your green with such an ability.
So either Vdti has made a huge blunder from being a Red, and i hope you like your Aids! or he has an close to "useless" ability for the UN.

I will make a vote, even though it shouldn't have effect as of vote-blocking, and its gonna go for Sintrael. I really think he is being way to aggressive-defensive to be a green, if he is, i'd say he's pulling a "shiftey/shankski" from game1 and 2
##Vote: Sintrael

Side note: I would though think that lynching a player like Grishnag now, even if green, would help the town alot if the game goes to later stages - Just review game 2 where we ended up with alot of them "special"-greens that doesnt do alot and doesnt say alot, i know we won, but it was mainly because the reds screwed up a bit i'd say.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:25:40 pm by Palmar »
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 28, 2011, 03:40:26 pm
Reply #539

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #539 on: September 28, 2011, 03:40:26 pm »
Gotta love the aids and the stereotyping of South Africa

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 09:52:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

101 Guests, 0 Users