Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia III - World War III

September 29, 2011, 12:19:58 pm
Reply #555

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #555 on: September 29, 2011, 12:19:58 pm »
Well I think you are the nukeblocker. And I do like my nukes available.

Nice how you always have time to answer very fast, but never to write anything to help us find the scum. Sure I could vote for Grishnag who clearly lacks any kind of participation or Surim for same reasons (Poland is ugly too). But even discounting your non-vote as I said in my post. There are other reasons I chose you over the other 2 I mentioned.

September 29, 2011, 12:21:35 pm
Reply #556

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #556 on: September 29, 2011, 12:21:35 pm »
Mhhhh this makes you quite suspicious Shiftey. You seem way to content to get this kill on Sintrael off... Yes he is an asshole for not voting but now it just seems you got a freepass to get a vote/lynch off......

September 29, 2011, 12:22:42 pm
Reply #557

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #557 on: September 29, 2011, 12:22:42 pm »
Sint, it's a pretty basic premise.  You posted 7 times in a day, but didn't vote.  People think you weren't mod-killed because you were red.  You've also spent the past few days defending yourself on the forums.  Another red thing to do.

You should stop worry so much about yourself and talk about the other people in the game and maybe they will vote for somebody else. Constant posts trying to defend yourself are not helping, just digging the hole deeper.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 29, 2011, 12:34:23 pm
Reply #558

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #558 on: September 29, 2011, 12:34:23 pm »
Come to think of it. I completely spaced out on Blackwhale. He hasnt said a word.

If he can investigate, why arent we hearing from him. If he can investigate, why isnt he dead by now?

I understand you are suspect of me Cwave, I am going quite aggresively against people. But let's not forget the fact you nuked 2 guys. One of them was a green and it was fairly apparent.

You know that we went against Abyiss together. Because it was apparent he was no ordinary country. I am beginning to think you might have nuked him on purpose to put him out of the picture and make you look really green. And everybody forgot you nuked an innocent at the same time because you got a hit.

Something is not right here.

I actually wanna hear from Sintrael, something logical, I wanna hear from Blackwhale, I wanna hear from Archz, I wanna hear from Surim.

September 29, 2011, 12:51:25 pm
Reply #559

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #559 on: September 29, 2011, 12:51:25 pm »
Well ttam i made the post about shiftey ignoring everything i've written _because he has_

I sparked the debate on whether Cwave was green/red. I've outlined my suspicions on other people in my posts as well (which shiftey has claimed 2-3 times that i havent done?) I just dont do the massively in depth analysing that a few peeps do and i'm not alone in that.

In the last two long posts i've written i've had to explain through the non voting thing again, and each time shiftey has ignored it entirely and brought it up again straight away.

I'm actually inclined to agree with Cwave now, Shiftey seems to have no capacity to think about anything other than the fact i didnt vote and people have been slowly hopping on the bandwagon as a result.

As i said in my last post, I dont want to have to defend myself like this Ttam, but if i dont and just keep quiet then i'll get lynched no? Shiftey would see to that

September 29, 2011, 12:54:03 pm
Reply #560

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #560 on: September 29, 2011, 12:54:03 pm »
It's a catch 22. If you don't defend yourself you get lynched, if you do defend yourself you look guilty and get lynched. Maybe it would be better to try shift the focus to someone else, such as blackwhale, or even cwave...
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

September 29, 2011, 12:56:59 pm
Reply #561

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #561 on: September 29, 2011, 12:56:59 pm »
Or you?  :P

September 29, 2011, 12:58:39 pm
Reply #562

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #562 on: September 29, 2011, 12:58:39 pm »
Enough is enough, if you got modkilled, we would never gotten stuck in this argument.

##Unvote: Sintrael
##Vote: Blackwhale

I think you are pulling a shiftey. You reacted to the same strat we use on day1, poke people and see what they do. I poked 4 people and you were the only one who responded. More I listen to you more I think you are just crazy.

Changing to Blackwhale, cause if he's really the detective, then he's being shit or lied. If he really was one, he would have gotten killed, yet he didnt.

He's not even talking after the whole nuclear event.

September 29, 2011, 12:59:19 pm
Reply #563

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #563 on: September 29, 2011, 12:59:19 pm »
Haha, I was expecting that...
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

September 29, 2011, 12:59:50 pm
Reply #564

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #564 on: September 29, 2011, 12:59:50 pm »
It's a catch 22. If you don't defend yourself you get lynched, if you do defend yourself you look guilty and get lynched. Maybe it would be better to try shift the focus to someone else, such as blackwhale, or even cwave...

Did you really just write those words? :O I was about to shift to Shiftey as my vote... and then you write thats its better to "shift the focus"..... Errrrrr we want us greens to win. Who stands alive when that happens shouldn't matter, if you are a true green.

September 29, 2011, 01:01:59 pm
Reply #565

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #565 on: September 29, 2011, 01:01:59 pm »
At work, so its going to be a short post.
Doubt i make it back home in time, going out after work.

Voting for Grishnag, his behaviour is quite bad. Normally he would RP the shit out of us, or make some funny long post, this time around he just post 1-liners and voting without reasons. I almost dare note say it, but he is worse then Archz.

Another thing, he started the "lets say what country we are!!" wagon, which in my eyes is some clever play. As you can see from my other post Grishnag is acting quite weird.

Hence :

##Vote: Grishnag
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

September 29, 2011, 01:10:28 pm
Reply #566

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #566 on: September 29, 2011, 01:10:28 pm »
Still no response from Blackwhale, which strengthens the points I made in my last post.
He needs to speak up if he is in fact our cop, and he needs to do it fast.

So I'm voting for Blackwhale as he seems like the best target at the moment. At least until he speaks up.

##Vote: Blackwhale

September 29, 2011, 01:28:00 pm
Reply #567

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #567 on: September 29, 2011, 01:28:00 pm »
I think the prime questionmarks atm are Grish, Blackwhale and Archz, Grish seems like a good candidate and either blackwhale or archz is probably lying.

Bears like alts!

September 29, 2011, 01:58:26 pm
Reply #568

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #568 on: September 29, 2011, 01:58:26 pm »
Thank you Sintrael for a calmed down post of the non-vote situation, alot better than the aggressive "shiftey stfu #%&?!" bullcrap that you posted earlier.

There's been aot of talking back and forth around a couple of people, main Fail(black)whale, Grishnag, Surim and Archz.

Grishnag: I agree that his play has been absolutely awful this game, and is of absolutely no use if he is green. He is only helping the axis power by being silent, non-contributing and causing alot of unnecessarry attention to himself.
 - definetly worth a lynch today

Blackwhale: Definetly needs to speak up really soon. He said he had info on Archz, but didn't really say much more, where does this info come from failwhale? and why arent you dead by a mafia kill if you have such special "green" ability? Red or failed state, i really don't see blackwhale as UN.

Surim: Zup captain Obvious.. ->
I havnt seen alot of contribution from Surim, and seems very fishy, not a main concern but still on the list.

Archz: Not much to say.. he's keeping up his "special" Archz play-style. I can't really see Archz fit into a green/UN zone, but who knows, its afterall Archz..
The Blackwhale/Archz situation is rather strange, as if Blackwhale turns up Red or green at a point, i would say Archz is likely to be a Failed state, however if Blackwhale turns out Failed state Archz allignment is pretty open to be Either Red or Green.. It's really strange, and they do not help themselves nor the UN (if one of them should be green) by staying silent.

To round it up, my votes going for Grishnag, he is by far the most useless as i see it at this point, and i would be sad to see if the remaining greens in the end of the game would have to sit along him, trust me it is insanely hard - hence to game 2.

##Unvote: Sintrael

« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:22:09 pm by Palmar »
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 29, 2011, 02:01:32 pm
Reply #569

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #569 on: September 29, 2011, 02:01:32 pm »
It does seem a general consensus that Arch isn't green.  Or, at least, an extremely bad green.  I don't think he's red either, though.  Perhaps a prime candidate for failed state?  Perhaps a throwback from the Egyptian empire?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 09:58:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

101 Guests, 0 Users