Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia III - World War III

October 04, 2011, 12:27:59 pm
Reply #795

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia III - World War III
« Reply #795 on: October 04, 2011, 12:27:59 pm »
I'll put together a spreadsheet.  I got nothing much to do atm!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 04, 2011, 12:35:58 pm
Reply #796

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #796 on: October 04, 2011, 12:35:58 pm »
I'm suspicious of Surim. We lynched him once and he resurrected. Nothing in my book says that he's not still red. As i said in an earlier post, the 2 lives ability is usually held by the godfather (and veterans/ninjas). Its not a lot to go on, but nothing has changed about him in my eyes regarding his scummery.

Also, i asked in an earlier post for Surim to give us some kind of insight as to why he's still alive but havent heard anything about it yet.

For the time being:

##Vote: Surim

October 04, 2011, 12:38:39 pm
Reply #797

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #797 on: October 04, 2011, 12:38:39 pm »
In what game have we played where the godfather has 2 lives?

Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 04, 2011, 12:40:20 pm
Reply #798

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #798 on: October 04, 2011, 12:40:20 pm »
You thinking too much about the old games abilities Sintrael. And about me coming back, what do I need to tell you. I was lynched, now I am back. Since coming back, I am now vote blocked, and i have Aids. Fkn GG. I will be dead soon enough tnx to Vdti. Why not look at him? I know this sounds defensive, but seriously, I am alive. Poland will survive.
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

October 04, 2011, 12:58:31 pm
Reply #799

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #799 on: October 04, 2011, 12:58:31 pm »
Humm, i thought the godfather had two lives in the first two games, i think i'm confusing it with the investigation shows him as green thing.

I dont think the aids thing is a huge problem at the moment. If it works like ET's aids then we still have 3 days before peeps are revealed, by which point the game will be close to over, if not already over, anyway.

October 04, 2011, 01:00:02 pm
Reply #800

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #800 on: October 04, 2011, 01:00:02 pm »
Why would it be a problem that people are revealed due to aids?

The only ones that would have a problem with that are the reds sint.

October 04, 2011, 02:40:49 pm
Reply #801

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #801 on: October 04, 2011, 02:40:49 pm »
Yo, went to lunch.

The point i'm making is that it kills you at that point no, as well as revealing?

October 04, 2011, 02:44:30 pm
Reply #802

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #802 on: October 04, 2011, 02:44:30 pm »
You still have one day and night left to live before you die.

October 04, 2011, 02:54:19 pm
Reply #803

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #803 on: October 04, 2011, 02:54:19 pm »
Day 1: http://i.imgur.com/tfwcW.png
Day 2: http://i.imgur.com/u2oLZ.png
Day 3: http://i.imgur.com/gYw2V.png

Times are in forum time.  Corrections welcome.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 04, 2011, 05:39:01 pm
Reply #804

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #804 on: October 04, 2011, 05:39:01 pm »
I must agree with TTaM in that I also assume that several reds could have been on board the Abyiss train in order for them to gain credibility later on in the game. Question is how many. I doubt that they have put more than two onto the train, meaning that at most one of Archz and Yoica could be red. I think it very unlikely that they're both part of the mafia, as putting three reds on the first red kill would be too weird.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 04, 2011, 07:19:25 pm
Reply #805

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #805 on: October 04, 2011, 07:19:25 pm »
First of all I didn't vote for Abyiss on the 1st day, but I'm guessing TTaM is refering to the 2nd day where Abyiss actually get lynched.

If we consider that, perhaps, Abyiss was thrown under the mafia bus, take a look at the other voters for him on that first day:

cwave - green
kage - green
arch - ?
blackwhale - green
shiftey - red
yoica - ?
eetion - green
vorte - green

I'd say it's likely that at least 1 more of those is red - so either Archz or Yoica.  
Also Vorte didn't vote for Abyiss and kage was already dead.

I post something along the same line a couple of days ago, but from a different angle. Who voted for blackwhale that day, because he was the only other option that might have beat Abyiss with the number of votes.

TTaM - ?
Starbrow - ?
Vorte - green
Abyiss - red
Vdti - black

Now TTaM's vote was way before the 1st on Abyiss so that would seem to clear him. There is still the option he voted early in the hope to take the heat off of Abyiss from the 1st day.

Then there is Starbrow. He has been playing very safe with his voting although his pattern does seems to suggest a green which is a perfect cover.

------------------------------------------

Now down to my number 1 suspect. Graxlos.

He is playing quite a different game than usual. As usual he makes a couple of long analyzing posts, but that is where it ends. Instead of basing a vote on the long posts he makes he waits for a bit before making a vote and 1 line argument why.

##Vote: Graxlos

October 04, 2011, 07:36:04 pm
Reply #806

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #806 on: October 04, 2011, 07:36:04 pm »
My long post concluded that I wanted to kill Archz or Blackwhale but I wanted them to reply so I could have a bit more to go on. I later voted for blackwhale since he didnt reply at all and I didnt feel a need to repeat my former post.
Earlier I voted for Cwave in spite of my earlier post because he started nuking everyone.

So what are you thoughts about Vdti, will he be dead at nightfall or will he have time to infect more people with aids? I guess everyone being infected means that black wins. If he does survive the night I would consider someone nuking him. If nuking an aids infectee means getting infected i hope someone already infected has a nuke.

Speaking of scum like behaviour. Yoica decided to vote for Eetion, alone so his vote was pretty much wasted when he could have decided who was to die.
When we lynched Surim, Yoica decided to solo vote for Kendoki wasting another vote out of the game.
On the Abyiss lynch he finally joins the party and is fourth to vote for Abyiss putting him in the likely category of someone sacrificing a colleague.
Another one doing the safe voting pattern is Starbrow.

Then there is Archz the three days ttam linked Archz voted weirdly:
One day he is solo voting for Tyler, other one he switches to Surim in the last hour and in the third he switches from Abyiss to Eetion in the last hour.

Bears like alts!

October 04, 2011, 09:10:19 pm
Reply #807

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #807 on: October 04, 2011, 09:10:19 pm »
Even though I don't have a vote I am going to post my thoughts.

Archz: Has a pretty patchy voting record and not a great deal else. I would hang my head in shame if he turned up red.

Surim: We have no clue if he is red or not. I am pretty sure that only one of him and Archz could be given their abilities. As he has not posted anything useful on his resurrection the same reasons we voted for him last time apply.

Graxlos: I did consider nuking him when I could, but that is what I always do.  I remember being convinced he was scum all last game, even after he was proved blue. I don't think he has come up with anything useful for hunting scum this game.

Yoica: Had a bit of a vendetta against Kendo for a bit but has now turned his attention to Grax. Not done much to help us find scum.

Kendo: Took over the lets poke TTaM baton from me. I have come round to TTaM being innocent. Could be Kendo just wants a safe target to poke. I am more inclined to think he just thinks TTaM is red.

Sint: Pretty quiet. Not done much at all. I think he is innocent because of the way Shiftey went after him.

TTaM: I now think he is likely innocent. Stood up to the poking well :)

Starbrow: Has a good voting record and makes useful posts. We have better targets imo.

Vdti: Failed state walking? Not worth voting on as we want to find reds.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

October 04, 2011, 11:38:14 pm
Reply #808

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #808 on: October 04, 2011, 11:38:14 pm »
Yoica - I added Kage to the votes of the second day because he voted for him on the first day... I think.  And Vorte voted for Abyiss on day 2, 30m before the lynch :P
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 05, 2011, 01:30:06 pm
Reply #809

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #809 on: October 05, 2011, 01:30:06 pm »
Right, so after this class I'm going to work, and then I'm going out for dinner with my family, so this is probably the only time I got before the lynch. I'm tempted to go for TTaM, because I'm really not on board with his "red must've lynched red" idea. However, I'm not comfortable with Vdti walking the earth as a confirmed(?) 3rd party. I think it's pretty certain that he got a stack of nukes in his pocket, but didn't see the need to use them with Cwave blowing up everything in a 4000 mile radius.

My thoughts is that he's ready to rain hell upon us close to the nuke deadline in hope of not getting lynched, and then launch more the following day and then possibly win the game.

So I think we should get Vdti out of the way first, chances are that he could with the game with a few more nukes launched. The reason I think that the failed state got a few nukes, is that if they didn't, it would be pretty RNG if they won or not. Would just have to sit back and see if we fucked up.

##Vote: Vdti

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 07:31:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 0 Users