Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -

March 08, 2012, 09:24:04 am
Reply #195

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2012, 09:24:04 am »
We are going to lose this game unless we get some posts on the go...

I'm going to vote for Grish as he has given us nothing.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

March 08, 2012, 09:39:22 am
Reply #196

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2012, 09:39:22 am »
I'll write together something during lunch, ye of little faith.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

March 08, 2012, 02:03:47 pm
Reply #197

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2012, 02:03:47 pm »
Right now I am deciding between Grish or Nach, generally based upon how useless they have been. Either they are Red, or useless, minimal posting green.

Tyler worries me, because aside from the one decent post he night one, there hasn't really been any proper town-winning-focused activity. Even that post he did, didn't really give anything solid on who he feels are Red, more of a short description of each player, with nothing useful we could take from it. Also during my whole "PALMAR IS RED, AND MUST DIE" phase, he posted nothing... and that I didn't expect. Ether he agreed or disagreed with my stance on Palmar, but normally he would have posted something about it. One post Palmar did which didn't get a reply was:

Yeah, now we think about lynching you tyler.

Give me your top 3 scum reads in the game.

Which never got a reply. I know he is busy with work, but even so, for someone who has been in pretty much all the mafia games we have done, this is him basically doing nothing. He has proven before in other games, he is much more capable as town than he has been.

Ill put my vote on either Grish or Nach, and give Tyler a chance to explain, but he doesn't currently look green to me.

March 08, 2012, 02:48:08 pm
Reply #198

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2012, 02:48:08 pm »
I did better than give my top three reds, I ranked all the players in order. So Nach, ET and Grish are my top three suspects.

I'm currently voting for Grish as Nach has at least posted that he will post... ET is also posting.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

March 08, 2012, 03:39:10 pm
Reply #199

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2012, 03:39:10 pm »
Ok then.

We faithlessly await Nach's post.

March 08, 2012, 03:43:42 pm
Reply #200

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2012, 03:43:42 pm »
Oh and Maix, I know you new to mafia games, and the forums, but you need to make a post, going over your thoughts, and voting reasoning. Otherwise you just look Red, or a Green that we can afford to miss-lynch.

Doesn't have to be brilliant, just so we know what you are thinking, and if you are trying to make the town win.

March 08, 2012, 04:17:18 pm
Reply #201

Offline mayx

• Guild Member

« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2012, 04:17:18 pm »
According to the reasons and proof that I understood just skimming through the thread, it looks like Nach and Grish seem the most red to me, I won't be surprised if they both get lynched just out of curiosity. It's probably a dumb low quality commentary from me, so excuse me, but truth is simple, however it's a tough task to quote all sources.
Voting from people until now almost makes sense to me, only it seemed like Surim was from the good guys, not sure why 2 people go voting for him, however I will be curious to see what his side actually is.
However, lynching TTaM just out of curiosity didn't make the majority happy, expectations were different, therefore every lynch just out of curiousity is a minor chance to catch red, so probably critical reasoning should prevail in our thoughts and decisions.
`A man with no skills can be taught, a man with no honor has nothing!` -Kung Fu: Caine
`The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.` -Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Li Mu Bai

March 08, 2012, 04:19:21 pm
Reply #202

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2012, 04:19:21 pm »
I just came to realise a flaw in my accusations towards Nach.
If he were a red, wouldn't he then be fully aware of that TTaM was trying to pull some crazy stunt drawing out reds? It seems to me like Nach "fell for it", but he can't be faulted for that as he wouldn't have made that post if he knew TTaM was a townie.

There's always a chance he brainfarted though, thinking that it would be a good opportunity to get other people to give up blues

As to Grish, his lacklustre(spelling?) enthusiasm for this game has been shining through all the way as this setup is too far from what his nerd eyes considered correct lore-wise. Not sure if this is to be considered a valid reason for not providing input, though, as the game itself revolves very little around the names and roles of the people, and more about flushing out those bad guys. Would like to see a post from both Grish and Nach with some opinions on who they think are scum.

March 08, 2012, 07:05:48 pm
Reply #203

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2012, 07:05:48 pm »
ME3 is better than i expected so i have been playing that mostly when im behind a pc
that and other things that i shouldnt mention in this thread because it will derail it to nothing is the reason for my lack of posts (queue people assuming im a red now because i give an explenation)

so you want to know who i think is scum currently grilly? Surim
why him? well he is one of the few that supported the RNG vote palmar brought up when he should know better that it never favors the town ever
And nach because he from what i read was the only one that actualy was oke with giving kesh a blue player in order to get a red

as for the others
Grilly: dont think he is a red

Maix: dont know about him yet he seems to be supporting surim
if surim turns out to be red he will get up on my scumlist though

Tyler: he made very few posts in this thread so i find it hard to judge him though if i had red or blue killing powers i would just shoot him anyway (i bet you they are going to kill tyler tonight to make me look red that is if i dont get lynched)

Eetion: he seems to have a good quality for a politician; he can type alot and not say anything (could also be a good scum trait) but for now i have him pegged as green

Hugman: most likely a green out of the people here imo

Skymunken seems to be eager to agree with surim and if he turns out to be red sky will have his scumlevel raised

i feel like i am missing someone so point that out if i have
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

March 08, 2012, 07:15:05 pm
Reply #204

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2012, 07:15:05 pm »
What, Im agreeing with Surim? I just pointed him out as red and voted for him!
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

March 08, 2012, 07:47:53 pm
Reply #205

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2012, 07:47:53 pm »
I just came to realise a flaw in my accusations towards Nach.
If he were a red, wouldn't he then be fully aware of that TTaM was trying to pull some crazy stunt drawing out reds? It seems to me like Nach "fell for it", but he can't be faulted for that as he wouldn't have made that post if he knew TTaM was a townie.

I actually just thought it'd be a great opportunity to make use of any blues that just have that 1 thing they do, then turn into a villager.

Turns out that was a dead end though, so no need to be punching that old horse.

I can't really point a whole lot of things out from the info we know yet, but I agree with Skymonkey when he says that we should look at who benefitted from Palmars death. To me that looks alot like Hugman, but he's playing a great villager thus far, keeping an open mind (apart from the 100% sure palmar = scum bit) and I don't suspect him more than I suspect any of the other "could be's".

I do however think Grish is on to something; Maix defends Surim without really telling us why, other than: "Voting from people until now almost makes sense to me, only it seemed like Surim was from the good guys, not sure why 2 people go voting for him", but his posts seem somewhat clean so I wouldn't go out on a bend to lynch him either.

Other than that I can't really feel any bad guy vibes from anyone, I'll reread the entire thread in a bit and see if I can get any other feeling from someone, but to that point I'm still highly uncertain of whom I would vote lynch for.

March 08, 2012, 08:07:11 pm
Reply #206

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2012, 08:07:11 pm »

All of a sudden, a loud boom was heared across all of middle earth.
A blue, divine glow rained down upon all the living things.
Birds stopped singing for a while, the deers halted, the ants sat down.
Even the vile orc warmachine grinded to a screeching halt as a booming, divine voice slammed down on middle earth.

The fellowship could hear three, loud, words:

NOT NACHMANUN, RETARDS

4 hours till deadline

March 08, 2012, 08:18:57 pm
Reply #207

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2012, 08:18:57 pm »
Well that is certainly enough proof for me to take down my vote on Nach.

[spoiler]
at about 2.00 mins

somehow i think this might be the answer to what have just happened
[/spoiler]

Im gonna take a short while to reconsider my vote.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 08, 2012, 08:24:12 pm
Reply #208

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2012, 08:24:12 pm »
So, if anyone keeps their vote on me after this, I will consider them 100% scummy scum scum and drive a hard campaign to have your head.

March 08, 2012, 08:38:35 pm
Reply #209

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2012, 08:38:35 pm »
wait wait wait you can tell cwave to scream at people to not vote for you?

thats... kinda cool

wish i could do that

that also removes any suspicion i had for you
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:34:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

205 Guests, 0 Users