Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -

March 08, 2012, 09:42:34 pm
Reply #210

Offline mayx

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2012, 09:42:34 pm »
Ok so maybe it just seemed Surim was someone, looking at the old posts he seems to fight with people who have prooven to not be scum.

Looking back in the old posts, I saw Hugman opposing Palmar, Hugman also voted against Palmar in the first lynch.

In short these are my new voting priorities: Surim, Hugman.

`A man with no skills can be taught, a man with no honor has nothing!` -Kung Fu: Caine
`The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.` -Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Li Mu Bai

March 08, 2012, 10:44:41 pm
Reply #211

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2012, 10:44:41 pm »
Hmmm, bugger. Im stuck in a raid I wasnt planning on doing. majority votes towards me and no time for indepth post. :(
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

March 08, 2012, 11:39:10 pm
Reply #212

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2012, 11:39:10 pm »
10 people left, lets assume 4 reds (if not five).

5 on Surim.

1 on Yoica.

2 on Grish.

2 unvoted, et and surim.

Smells like a Red bandwagon.

March 08, 2012, 11:41:23 pm
Reply #213

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2012, 11:41:23 pm »
##Vote: Grishnag

Need one more vote on Grishnag pls!
if eetion does vote for me i would just like to point this quote out
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

March 08, 2012, 11:43:09 pm
Reply #214

Offline mayx

• Guild Member

« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2012, 11:43:09 pm »
##Vote: Grishnag

Need one more vote on Grishnag pls!
if eetion does vote for me i would just like to point this quote out

Surim busted
`A man with no skills can be taught, a man with no honor has nothing!` -Kung Fu: Caine
`The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.` -Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Li Mu Bai

March 08, 2012, 11:48:26 pm
Reply #215

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2012, 11:48:26 pm »
It's an attempt to make a post tomorrow to make up for lost time
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

March 08, 2012, 11:54:19 pm
Reply #216

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2012, 11:54:19 pm »
Post coming up

Bears like alts!

March 09, 2012, 12:24:28 am
Reply #217

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #217 on: March 09, 2012, 12:24:28 am »

Surim watched with fascination at the events unfolding before his eyes. Creatures and beings he had never seen before! After conquering this world, he would find a way to travel into that mythical land to subvert it in the name of the fallen Frodo.
As he chuckled to himself, a familiar feeling began creeping up on him. The addiction, the burning need for the Iron Edge. Surim had long since abandoned all notion of resisting the call of the dark essence; why resist what was so sweet? So captivating. So destructive.
Laughing madly, Surim filled himself to the brink with the true power, true power given to him by Gandalf. He threw his head back in ecstasy as hundreds of tiny black specks raced across his eyes. This was how it truly felt to be alive! How pathetic, how paltry saidin was beside the immeasurable Power currently flowing through him.
It begged for release. He longed, he ached to channel the tempest raging inside him. To lash out, to destroy, to obliterate everything around him. How sweet it would be.
Lowering his head, Surim glared contemptuously into the portal. These powerless fools, running about and clashing as if their puny existences were meaningful. He would show them what true power looked like.
With a delighted smirk, Surim wove the threads of balefire, expertly forming the weaves. Sweet, sweet destruction. Thrusting his hands towards the portal, Surim poured oceans of the Power through, leaving a swathe of destruction as roaring fire cut through all it touched.
Finally, Surim released the Power and surveyed the aftermath.
It was then he tasted the iron flavor of his own blood on his lips. He was at the mainsquare of the town.  He had been sleepwalking and as the dreams concluded he woke up in a bloodbath. The gore of his own ravaged body sickened him. As the life drained from him, he did recognized faces around him. Not of the vile Sauron, not of orcs or vile dogs but of his friends. They had mistaken him for  a servant of Sauron  for he had been screaming all night lon,chanting words of the darkness. The sorcery and dark magic at hand made them murder one of their own.
Surim felt the town was in bad shape.
He closed his eyes, knowing he would never open them again.

Surim the town messenger has been lynched

You are Aragorn, King Elessar Telcontar, Town Messenger.
Messenger: One night phase you may choose a target to communicate with privately over the next day phase. Your target will not be given your identity nor your alignment. You will not be given your target’s role nor alignment. I will provide you with the link to your Quicktopic at the start of the day phase. It is advised that you remain anonymous, posting under an identity not related to your role or name. You may not communicate with your target after the day phase is over.
It is now night!

Bears like alts!

March 09, 2012, 12:26:31 am
Reply #218

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #218 on: March 09, 2012, 12:26:31 am »
Bummer...
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

March 09, 2012, 12:31:22 am
Reply #219

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #219 on: March 09, 2012, 12:31:22 am »
 :( :(

I have a small problem... it kind of slipped my mind despite giving weekly warnings in the b-raid thread/TS. I'll be going on holiday tomorrow. I'll try to keep up through my smartphone, but it will be limited.

March 09, 2012, 12:44:47 am
Reply #220

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2012, 12:44:47 am »
Greens who voted Surim.

You are morons.

March 09, 2012, 02:09:04 am
Reply #221

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2012, 02:09:04 am »
im a colossal ass-hat for this, an my deepest apologies. My vote for this day would have gone to Grish, and was making a post explaining why, when my body gave up and pulled the plug. Even though it has no actual value as of now, i wanted to give you guys the opportunity to evaluate my vote.

at the moment i got Grish and Tyler on my drawing board, and im gonna try get something written tomorrow when i got a bit more time for this - and some sleep.

I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 09, 2012, 10:08:40 am
Reply #222

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2012, 10:08:40 am »
Remember to send in your actions before 23:00 GMT+1 tonight!

March 09, 2012, 11:47:02 am
Reply #223

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #223 on: March 09, 2012, 11:47:02 am »
Greens who voted Surim.

You are morons.
Do elaborate!

I'm guessing the "voice of God" means Palmar's final action has been used, rather than it being an attempt to keep the game going from the mods.

As is being mentioned, Grish seems to be a good candidate for lynch at the moment. Do we have any data on who has supported his claims previously? Will re-read the thread at work later today to see if I can come up with some possible accomplices (spelling?).

Tyler is being more reserved and quiet than I've seen from reading other mafia threads. Yoica has also been quiet lately.

These are my top 3 scum candidates at the moment:
Grishnag: For being silent and reserved, not giving us much information.
Yoica: If Grishnag turns up a townie, more or less all of Yoica's top scum reads have failed (Hugman seems very green, TTaM is confirmed green and lynched, Surim is confirmed blue and lynched, Grishnag is the only one left on his list. If Grish is green, he has to eat his hat or shoe or whatever he said)
Tyler: Voted for Grishnag on the "safe" basis that he hasn't provided much. Then again, what other reasons are there to vote for Grish at this point. He is a veteran of these games, meaning he knows that posting seemingly constructive content is a good way of looking like a townie. Therefor he is hard to read and in my opinion needs to supply us with some aggressive posts to convince me he's a good guy.

March 09, 2012, 12:46:18 pm
Reply #224

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2012, 12:46:18 pm »
Some very good points Grilly,
We've pretty much got the same list of people.
As i wrote earlier, Ive got Grish and Tyler, to that ive also added Maix.

If you look upon what Maix, he is the main focus on this post, He voted for TTaM day one. His next useful post,

Post by: Maix on March 08, 2012, 04:17:18 PM
According to the reasons and proof that I understood just skimming through the thread, it looks like Nach and Grish seem the most red to me, I won't be surprised if they both get lynched just out of curiosity. It's probably a dumb low quality commentary from me, so excuse me, but truth is simple, however it's a tough task to quote all sources.
Voting from people until now almost makes sense to me, only it seemed like Surim was from the good guys, not sure why 2 people go voting for him, however I will be curious to see what his side actually is.
However, lynching TTaM just out of curiosity didn't make the majority happy, expectations were different, therefore every lynch just out of curiousity is a minor chance to catch red, so probably critical reasoning should prevail in our thoughts and decisions.

However, he is yet the one to seal the deal on taking Surim to the gallows. I know he changed his mind, but in the post hhe did it in noticed this:

Post by: Maix on March 08, 2012, 09:42:34 PM
Ok so maybe it just seemed Surim was someone, looking at the old posts he seems to fight with people who have prooven to not be scum.

Looking back in the old posts, I saw Hugman opposing Palmar, Hugman also voted against Palmar in the first lynch.

In short these are my new voting priorities: Surim, Hugman.
I think it is fair to assume that Hugman is one of the more obvious town players, he's been playing the villager game, and besides Nach is currently the two people i believe the most to be town players. So why on earth Surim might put Hugman on to his priority list i dont know, but i would like if you would elaborate for this statement Maix.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 03:16:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

131 Guests, 0 Users