Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -

March 11, 2012, 11:13:05 pm
Reply #255

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

Re: Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -
« Reply #255 on: March 11, 2012, 11:13:05 pm »
What does not scream scum to you Nach? If I bandwagon on Tyler, Im a scum if he turns out to be green, and if I don't bandwagon Tyler and he turns out to be red, I'm a scum as well.

But fine, I'll fucking jump the bandwagon since you're confirmed blue/green. I'm just trying to show that I have good intentions even though I have made a terrible play on day #3.
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

March 11, 2012, 11:14:47 pm
Reply #256

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2012, 11:14:47 pm »
Even Maix is being worthless at this point. Every vote that doesnt go to either Grish or Tyler is worthless in my eyes. And as Nach just said, would very much lead to a policy lynch. period.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 11:16:07 pm
Reply #257

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #257 on: March 11, 2012, 11:16:07 pm »
We just want you to take an actual stand. Don't just mindlessly bandwagon either, read through the reasoning behind the votes and see if you agree. But voting Maix is just cowardly - you need to vote a vote that actually matters, suggesting that it comes with reasoning aswell.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

March 11, 2012, 11:18:14 pm
Reply #258

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #258 on: March 11, 2012, 11:18:14 pm »
Tyler had majority anyway, so he would get lynched regardless. I have skimmed the thread so far, and I see the points made about Tyler, Grish Yoica and Maix being the suggested red.

In my current situation I just don't have the time to really make a constructive post or anything.
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

March 11, 2012, 11:18:46 pm
Reply #259

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #259 on: March 11, 2012, 11:18:46 pm »
Grish is mostlikely gonna jump the wagon aswell or just gonna throw a complete random vote. Atleast i wouldnt be surprised.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 11:27:07 pm
Reply #260

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #260 on: March 11, 2012, 11:27:07 pm »
Maix, you havnt said a single word the entire day, are you gonna hold on to your useless vote, or are you gonna take a stand with us and Kill some scumYour vote on yoica does nothing at the moment. you might aswell just vote for yourself or grishnag...
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 11:34:47 pm
Reply #261

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #261 on: March 11, 2012, 11:34:47 pm »
Grish is mostlikely gonna jump the wagon aswell or just gonna throw a complete random vote. Atleast i wouldnt be surprised.
i like how you flip all over the place eetion

grish is red, no grish might be green, no grish is defenatly green, no grish is scum... all in 1 day cycle

though i am suprised that you havent band-wagoned me because i have been... well useless this game

anyway yes i was going to do  random vote on someone because if tyler turns out to be green atleast it wouldnt be on my help
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

March 11, 2012, 11:39:07 pm
Reply #262

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #262 on: March 11, 2012, 11:39:07 pm »
Grish we got have gotten no info from you the entire game pretty much. Ive only been able to over think your position in all this. Its funny how you always become this freaking giant elephant that no one actually knows what to do about because you always seem to just be completely useless. And now you justify your Random vote, with "if Tyler turns up green"?

Seriously?
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 11, 2012, 11:59:00 pm
Reply #263

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #263 on: March 11, 2012, 11:59:00 pm »

Tyler had been drinking like a beast to keep going. His rotten body was breaking down after all the hardcore grinding. Night after night, defending ancients and destroying civilizations. It was the steamvalve he needed to tap every so often. It brought him back to the time he ran in a different realm, known to the sands of time as Dunemaul.
He knew he wouldn't be tappin' any time soon and looked forward to meeting his fellow fallen Urqui soon. The mob of angry Iron Edgers had him cornered. They unleashed the hounds and laughed as they watched them tear his rotten body to pieces.

Tyler, Ugluk, Mafia One Shot Vigi, has been ripped a new one.
Hello and welcome to Middle Earth!

You are Uglúk, Mafia One Shot Vigi Shifter.

Passive Ability
[Oneshot]Bring the pain: When you get voted on by atleast 4 non-mafia players at the same time, you will gain a oneshot ability for the next night. You will not be able to use it night 1. When there are less then 7 townsmen alive, you need 3 votes.

Passive Ability
[Oneshot]Whatever my Master Desires: You were bred for the sole purpose of serving your masters, Sauron and Saruman, thus you are willing and able to perform any task they would wish. You will obtain the role of the first Mafia member to die.
You may carry out kills on behalf of the Mafia. Your personal kill flavor is “ravaged and eaten alive”

You win when the Mafia outnumbers every other faction in the game.

It is now night 3. Send in your actions to both me and Graxlos before tomorrow, 12th of march 23:00 GMT+1
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 12:00:49 am by Cwave »

March 12, 2012, 12:19:29 am
Reply #264

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2012, 12:19:29 am »
BOOYA!

March 12, 2012, 04:37:56 am
Reply #265

Offline mayx

• Guild Member

« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2012, 04:37:56 am »
I'm sorry for the late reply, but I just fell asleep on my couch around the deadline of the vote. You sealed that vote pretty well on Tyler, so I wouldn't change mine, if there was no real need for it.
`A man with no skills can be taught, a man with no honor has nothing!` -Kung Fu: Caine
`The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.` -Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Li Mu Bai

March 12, 2012, 09:23:00 am
Reply #266

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2012, 09:23:00 am »
Convenient.

March 12, 2012, 05:50:59 pm
Reply #267

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2012, 05:50:59 pm »
So yea, good work last lynch! I still believe Tyler was the right one to kill after all. Atleast the most potent Red in my eyes
Tomorrows plan as it is now would be Lynch Yoica next, and then we try figure out who the last one is, either by figuring it out or grinding him down!
But even though it is night time right now, we can still discuss it. Specially would i like you, Nachmanun, to give up your thoughts before daytime comes. Since you would be an optimal target for the mafia kill since your the only Confirmed player at this point.

Voting Maix screams scum.
You're actively not taking sides, perhaps due to lacking scum plan and you're voting for someone with 0 votes.

If we don't lose tonight, I suggest we policy-lynch Skymunken for being a spineless mudcrawler.
As for policy lynching, i generally thing it is something we would probably like to avoid, but if necessary.. then there is no other way i suppose.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 12, 2012, 07:48:50 pm
Reply #268

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2012, 07:48:50 pm »
Yoica sounds fine.

March 12, 2012, 11:50:36 pm
Reply #269

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2012, 11:50:36 pm »

*More indept story will follow. *

Nachmanun, Gimli, Lord of the Glittering Caves has been removed from all that is living.

Hello and welcome to Middle Earth!

You are Gimli, Lord of the Glittering Caves, son of Gloin. Town Announcer.

[Oneshot] One time per game during the day you can pm 3 words to the hosts. Those 3 words will get announced in the thread in an epic way. Choose them wisely.

You have your voice and your vote.

There is a small clue in this post. Deadline for the votes is the 14th of march 23:00 GMT +1.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:22:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

229 Guests, 0 Users