Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raiding Team

October 28, 2012, 10:42:28 pm
Reply #60

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

Re: Raiding Team
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2012, 10:42:28 pm »
I like turtles

I liked 5v5 with you back in WoTLK, good times :P

YES, I were and still is the pvp king!!
I am a mage

October 28, 2012, 11:56:17 pm
Reply #61

ßabydragon

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2012, 11:56:17 pm »

Thank you so much Charley, you honestly have showed your good manners again by just confirming a part of my story with this message you've send to me on facebook.

This is 1 of the reassons why Reck is talking for Charley instead, bc charley just cant come up with good lies and will instantly start to yell and rage like a imbecile..

..and reck wernt you saying charley always tought of me as her best friend?
She apparantly is saying something else?

PS: Dont blame her, she isnt the smartest one in the family..

October 28, 2012, 11:57:49 pm
Reply #62

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2012, 11:57:49 pm »
Did you write that yourself?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 29, 2012, 12:08:46 am
Reply #63

ßabydragon

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2012, 12:08:46 am »
ofcourse not, I can post the whole screenshot if you want?

October 29, 2012, 12:10:29 am
Reply #64

Offline bieberlolz

• Guild Member

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2012, 12:10:29 am »
never bro ::)

October 29, 2012, 12:12:51 am
Reply #65

ßabydragon

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2012, 12:12:51 am »

Thats the GM of synergy (Charley) texting me on facebook.. So I can provide the whole screen if you want to, Reck did the same, but his post is more like nonsence..

October 29, 2012, 12:13:21 am
Reply #66

ßabydragon

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2012, 12:13:21 am »

October 29, 2012, 12:14:47 am
Reply #67

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2012, 12:14:47 am »

Thats the GM of synergy (Charley) texting me on facebook..

Uh huh!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 29, 2012, 12:15:10 am
Reply #68

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2012, 12:15:10 am »

Thank you so much Charley, you honestly have showed your good manners again by just confirming a part of my story with this message you've send to me on facebook.

This is 1 of the reassons why Reck is talking for Charley instead, bc charley just cant come up with good lies and will instantly start to yell and rage like a imbecile..

..and reck wernt you saying charley always tought of me as her best friend?
She apparantly is saying something else?

PS: Dont blame her, she isnt the smartest one in the family..

Are you really that pathetic to post an SS that an angry GM sent you after finding out that you had kicked all 100 odd of her members and ninja'd the gbank? Are you actually for real?

You seem to love using the words 'your her bitch' yet as far as I recall when I lived with her you were always up her ass calling her 'baby' and 'babe' all the time and giving her hearts and she always said how it weirded her out that u kept calling her babe over a game. I then asked u to stop calling her babe and baby because I didn't like it as well as her, you then said 'no, I'll call her what I like. She's my best friend and I call loads of girls babe and baby, it's just what I say' until SHE actually asked you to stop calling her it...lol.

Before you say who anyone's bitch is, id look in the mirror Babydragon.

P.S. incase you didn't notice everyone is ripping into you on this thread. Because I'm a nice person, and not a dick or w/e stupid names you called me, I'll give you a bit of advice. Leave the thread and stop posting before ur made to look even more stupid :/ regardless of not liking you, it's embarrassing to see ANYONE be as ripped on as you currently are.

October 29, 2012, 12:29:02 am
Reply #69

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2012, 12:29:02 am »
reck for the president, This is a very good thread, Me LIKE
I am a mage

October 29, 2012, 12:48:22 am
Reply #70

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2012, 12:48:22 am »
reck for the president, This is a very good thread, Me LIKE

True, then I can carry you in 5s more <33

October 29, 2012, 12:49:03 am
Reply #71

ßabydragon

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2012, 12:49:03 am »
Telling me, I robbed / ninjad the entire guild bank made me laugh the most, that was such a hilarious thing to hear.

Actually, if you bothered to read, I said 50% of the guild bank. Half. You werent able to take the other half otherwise im quite sure you would have, along with money.

Youre saying i robbed half of the bank and would took all if i could?

Than how come i didnt? Officer withdraw stackk still was on 100, while a gb's rows and lines are 14 x 7 which is a total of exactly 98?

I could have took everything, but didnt.. bc like i said, i only took back what was mine and i really hope you contacted a gm about that so that he'll check the log of past few monts untill now and confirms MY story.

But anyway.. so Reck would you explain to these ppl why youre coming up with false accusations about me ninja'ing Synergy's gb?

October 29, 2012, 12:54:46 am
Reply #72

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2012, 12:54:46 am »
Telling me, I robbed / ninjad the entire guild bank made me laugh the most, that was such a hilarious thing to hear.

Actually, if you bothered to read, I said 50% of the guild bank. Half. You werent able to take the other half otherwise im quite sure you would have, along with money.

Youre saying i robbed half of the bank and would took all if i could?

Than how come i didnt? Officer withdraw stackk still was on 100, while a gb's rows and lines are 14 x 7 which is a total of exactly 98?

I could have took everything, but didnt.. bc like i said, i only took back what was mine and i really hope you contacted a gm about that so that he'll check the log of past few monts untill now and confirms MY story.

But anyway.. so Reck would you explain to these ppl why youre coming up with false accusations about me ninja'ing Synergy's gb?

Officers can only withdraw 30 stacks if I recall. As I myself made it that way.

And even if you did put it into the gbank, the minute you put them items into gbank you donated them. Do you know what donated means? Of course you do, your a smart guy.

Sorry I forgot that if you donate some clothes to Africans their still your property whilst their on the children's backs. Brb, getting my clothes back.

October 29, 2012, 01:02:34 am
Reply #73

ßabydragon

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2012, 01:02:34 am »

Are you really that pathetic to post an SS that an angry GM sent you after finding out that you had kicked all 100 odd of her members and ninja'd the gbank? Are you actually for real?

This the part where i would like you to post all of the you took in today's whisper with me, where you are stating in; that ive done a good job for getting rid of all those ppl, because the guild had to be cleared anyway and left core raiders behind in guild bc i couldnt kick them..?

I COULD HAVE KICKED THE RAIDERS TO AS A OFFICER IF I WANTED TO LOL ?

Its not because im stupid enough to forget those raiders behind Reck, like I said before it was a conscious act of me to leave only the raiders behind..  8)

..which makes it another +1 false accusation/lie of reck.

Seriously i dont care if youve managed to get every1 against me Reck.

Like Ive said to some ppl, no matter what accusations they'll come up with, no matter how hard I'd have to try to prove my innocence and no matter what the result of my application to IE is.. I'll still remain the same today as yesterday and know the person for his and others causes and deeds.

October 29, 2012, 01:08:53 am
Reply #74

ßabydragon

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2012, 01:08:53 am »
Officers can only withdraw 30 stacks if I recall. As I myself made it that way.

Only 30? The moment i withdrew those items it was 100 for each tab, Charley knows it, but ofc she wouldnt confirm, but since you 2 are the biggest ignorant punks, I have no worries, since a Game Master can check on that as well and even can see how many stacks it has been on.

You guys seriously are in a raging war with me arnt you, Im wondering when a more honorfull person left in synergy will step forward and confirm all of what i've said so far.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 10:43:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

30 Guests, 1 User
hemoroidtv