Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Mokito, Hunter application

November 13, 2012, 06:32:26 pm
Read 6121 times

Offline Mokito2

• Former Member

Mokito, Hunter application
« on: November 13, 2012, 06:32:26 pm »
Character: Mokito

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/M%C3%B3kito/simple

Class/Spec: Hunter

Personal Info:

Hello, my name is John and I am 24 years old. I have studied economics at the univercity of western macedonia in Greece and recently i finish greek army. At this moment i am doing nothing but my future plan is to be the new Presindent of Republic in Greece. Since i have no job and no money i have plenty of time to play world of warcraft, that is the reason i decide to raid again. After a 6 months break for army duty i give you a second application since i was a member of Iron Edge before i quit, in a BWD hc period of this guild.

Class:
Hunter BeastMaster. Always a spirit beast lover and a dps whore. What is the most important statistic in hunter? What's the best  rotation for maximum dps ? Those are some questions in an other time i should answer. But after so many years working on that class this is not necessary. A good  pc, a cup of coffee, a pack of smoke and an epic bow can transform hunter into an excellent dps tool for every raid.

Raid Experience:
My raid experience started since vanila. I hadnt missed any raid event in WoW. Most recently i was in So What before i joined Iron Edge. Unfortunately i couldnt raid for 6 months now for the reason i said earlier.

Professions:
Jewelcrafting and Engineering. The Jewelcrafting isnt cap yet.

Communication:
As you noticed so far i can make people laught with my english :-) , but i  communicate well(listening and writing).

Availability:
 I can be online every day except the days i am with my girlfriend. Actually i dont have a girlfriend! No, really i have one but she cant force me to not raid  because she knows that i will slap her! No, really i dont slap girls except in specific situations if ya know what i mean  :-P

Computer/Connection:
My computer: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @2.50GHz2.50Ghz. My internet: 24mbps. Which means i have 60-80 fps.

Last Words?
Sort and simple application because time is money! :-)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:11:40 pm by Yoica »

November 13, 2012, 07:15:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: Mokito, Hunter application
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 07:15:06 pm »
Hi there, thanks for making an app. I took the liberty of editing your post because the Armory link didn't work.

I have one big question for you
Since i have no job and no money i have plenty of time to play world of warcraft,

Will paying for game time be a problem? I ask this because we have raider who can't play atm due funding problems.

November 13, 2012, 07:45:45 pm
Reply #2

Offline Mokito2

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 07:45:45 pm »
Hi there, thanks for making an app. I took the liberty of editing your post because the Armory link didn't work.

I have one big question for you
Since i have no job and no money i have plenty of time to play world of warcraft,

Will paying for game time be a problem? I ask this because we have raider who can't play atm due funding problems.

No, that's not an issue. Thanks for mark it for me.

November 13, 2012, 08:07:07 pm
Reply #3

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 08:07:07 pm »
At this moment i am doing nothing but my future plan is to be the new Presindent of Republic in Greece. Since i have no job and no money i have plenty of time to play world of warcraft, that is the reason i decide to raid again.

Last Words?

Hello Mokito. This is the second time you apply to Iron Edge and your third application.

You should know better, put time and effort in your application. For instance we would like you to share your future plans with us. President of Greece don't cut it. "Since i have no job and no money i have plenty of time.."

My biggest problem with you is that you have proven not to be reliable. You left the A-raid two times. Second time you left us, you made a post on the forum about an upcoming exam and never came back. 

It would be nice to have another hunter in raid, but you apparently don't know yourself what you want to do with your life. And we don't know when we should expect you to leave us again.

I will let you answer my criticism but for now I vote: NO.
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

November 13, 2012, 08:20:48 pm
Reply #4

Offline Mokito2

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 08:20:48 pm »
At this moment i am doing nothing but my future plan is to be the new Presindent of Republic in Greece. Since i have no job and no money i have plenty of time to play world of warcraft, that is the reason i decide to raid again.

Last Words?

Hello Mokito. This is the second time you apply to Iron Edge and your third application.

You should know better, put time and effort in your application. For instance we would like you to share your future plans with us. President of Greece don't cut it. "Since i have no job and no money i have plenty of time.."

My biggest problem with you is that you have proven not to be reliable. You left the A-raid two times. Second time you left us, you made a post on the forum about an upcoming exam and never came back. 

It would be nice to have another hunter in raid, but you apparently don't know yourself what you want to do with your life. And we don't know when we should expect you to leave us again.

I will let you answer my criticism but for now I vote: NO.

Criticism is welcome. For the story i left once after i announce it to forums. Second as i said in the app i joined army, basically i quit for "a life in front of pc" those months.

November 13, 2012, 09:02:43 pm
Reply #5

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 09:02:43 pm »
Criticism is welcome. For the story i left once after i announce it to forums. Second as i said in the app i joined army, basically i quit for "a life in front of pc" those months.

I searched on the forum and only found your "exam" post (second time you left).

If you posted under any other name than Mokito/Mókito/Mokitó please refer to it.

When you join the army or anything else that prevents you from attending to raids you must let us know.

I would like you to declare your future plans (as previously mentioned).

If you complete your application with the requested information above I will consider your application.

I have nothing personal against you Mokito, but we need solid raiders for the good of the raid.

As for now, my vote remains the same.

November 13, 2012, 09:26:45 pm
Reply #6

Offline Mokito2

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 09:26:45 pm »
There is only one registered name Mokito, nothing to hide, nothing to lie. I have searched the latest history of Iron Edge (raid progress, applications and behaviors into the raids, raid progress of specific persons) and i noticed that you are too much aggressive to me. The decision to write an app means the desire to raid in a proper raid team. You were in So What and you know about me and my behavior in a guild and still you are so suspicious. If you really doing it for a healthy raid and not for any other personal reason i will be the first that i concur you. Show me that you really care and dont stuck in a "single moment".

November 14, 2012, 02:01:15 am
Reply #7

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 02:01:15 am »
thanks for your application John! 1st of all, what i did notice is that your gear isn't fully enchanted and it should be when u apply because u must show your best 'image' and your profs (JC) should have been topped, but this is a matter of time and i think that u will do em asap. Also about the stability issue its surely a problem (we already lost on hunter dardinator) but thats why there are the trialists spots, but in my opinion that wont be any problem since u want to raid on regular base and u did decide to apply to IE. (i dont know how much my opinion counts on your approval but...) yes from me, in order to give u a trialist chance and get u in our raiding group so that u will prove your worth. GL

November 14, 2012, 02:12:31 am
Reply #8

Offline Mokito2

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 02:12:31 am »
That was a nice reply because u remind me about the enchants. I forget to check my enchants, but this isnt an issue.

November 14, 2012, 07:43:34 am
Reply #9

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 07:43:34 am »
That was a nice reply because u remind me about the enchants. I forget to check my enchants, but this isnt an issue.
Its not like you are missing 1 enchant and you need reminder, you are missing almost every single enchant + belt buckle + 2 JC gems.

emo? >3

November 14, 2012, 08:15:42 am
Reply #10

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 08:15:42 am »
There is only one registered name Mokito, nothing to hide, nothing to lie. I have searched the latest history of Iron Edge (raid progress, applications and behaviors into the raids, raid progress of specific persons) and i noticed that you are too much aggressive to me. The decision to write an app means the desire to raid in a proper raid team. You were in So What and you know about me and my behavior in a guild and still you are so suspicious. If you really doing it for a healthy raid and not for any other personal reason i will be the first that i concur you. Show me that you really care and dont stuck in a "single moment".

I've bolded the important text in this quote. I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I have previously mentioned that I do not have anything personal against you nor do I have a problem with your behaviour within the guild.

You still have not completed your application. (Despite calls.)

You have not convinced me, Mokito. I have not changed my mind, please refer to my previous response.

Good luck with your application.

November 14, 2012, 03:37:24 pm
Reply #11

Offline Checku

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 03:37:24 pm »
Im not going to judge that person only from application as i know him rl too and have raid many times with him from tbc till now..and was a really good and trustworthy player during all that time..he seem that he had some rl issue that tells that is solved now..and if we are going to talk about activity and inactivity on ie we need to solve many other problem first...and about incubo mentioning for jems and enchants he ll have them for sure..its not that kind of raider that dont care about those thinks..he just dont had the time to do them there will be ok soon..anyway my votes is yes for him..i trust him as raider

November 14, 2012, 03:46:49 pm
Reply #12

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 03:46:49 pm »
I agree that leaving without a word is very bad and that we expect anyone that have conflicting RL situations should atleast take the few seconds it takes to post about no longer playing.
But considering your rl friends vouching for you I am willing to give you a chance to show that you can be stable.

If you stop turning up without a word we will kick Checku in the face. We are already quite mad at Hulkie and Zaflez, for turning out to be utterly useless...

I do expect you to get jc gems and enchant your gear before joining raids.

Bears like alts!

November 14, 2012, 04:12:24 pm
Reply #13

Offline Checku

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 04:12:24 pm »
I agree that leaving without a word is very bad and that we expect anyone that have conflicting RL situations should atleast take the few seconds it takes to post about no longer playing.
But considering your rl friends vouching for you I am willing to give you a chance to show that you can be stable.

If you stop turning up without a word we will kick Checku in the face. We are already quite mad at Hulkie and Zaflez, for turning out to be utterly useless...

I do expect you to get jc gems and enchant your gear before joining raids.

I dont know about the other greek ppl or what they do but i sure can guarantee for that person..and he wont do that cause i ll kick him in the face personally if he even think to try that :)

November 14, 2012, 09:49:15 pm
Reply #14

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 09:49:15 pm »
Ye about zaflez u can blame only me, cause i vouched for him and i really believed that he would be a stable raider and a good addition to the raid group but he turned to be less interested on that.. :/ and about hulkie i really cant understand why he still doesnt dropped a line about quiting the game... So good news that we will give mokito a chance to prove his worth.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 08:13:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

250 Guests, 1 User
Oni