Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [25 Man Casual Raid] Priest (DPS/Heal) - Setrint

October 14, 2013, 01:30:45 pm
Read 7722 times

Applicant

[25 Man Casual Raid] Priest (DPS/Heal) - Setrint
« on: October 14, 2013, 01:30:45 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Setrint
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Setrint/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Heal)
Raid: 25 Man Casual Raid

Personal Info:

Hello, my name is Ola Helgetun, i'm 20 years old and im from Norway! I'm attending school atm and I love that so I have alot of spare time. When im not playing World of Warcraft I usually play professional soccer and hang out with my friends.

Spec:

I'm playing discipline for main spec right now. I have always played alot of shadow aswel, so I decided to apply with both specs. My discipline/holy gear is item lvl 543. My shadow gear is mostly my discipline gear, I just have to reforge and gem it back to shadow, so i'm item lvl 544 as shadow.

Class:

As discipline I want alot of crit to get alot of healing with Divine Aegis. The most important thing with discipline priests are the Atonement healingm, if you dont know how to use Atonement healing, just quit priest really. I variate alot with my healing, but mostly Divine Aegis, Spirit Shell and Atonement are my top 3 healing. Spirit is ofcourse something I really need, so I usually go for alot of spirit, but the most important thing is Crit-Mastery.
To get the mana you want, you need to use Mindbinder at the right time, don't wait until your oom. use it as often as you can. Disc priests are also good because of the dmg they do with the Atonement healing. Myself im around 70-80k dps + 100k ++ healing, depends alot on wich bosses we are doing. I time my cds alot on priest to get the best out of everything, Spirit Shell before raid dmg, I stack absorbs on tank before he's going to take alot of dmg and alot of other things, just to get the best out of my priest.

Alts:

Yes, I do have a protection/fury warrior. He's around item lvl 530 in both specs.
And I also have a hunter who are comeing up the ranks now, bit low gear but I really do know how to play him.

Professions:

On my Priest I use Enchanting and Jewelcrafting. Both topped.

Raid Experience:

I just came back from a long time away. Have been gearing my priest for like 2-3 months now. And I just decided to come back raiding again. Back in Dragonsoul times I was in a guild called "ICE", we were 6th best guild on kazzak at that time.

Other that this I havent raided much, I had some Lich King raiding as shadow and we killed everything but Lich King himself on heroic 25man.

Previous Guilds:

My precious guild is "ICE" wich disbanded for a long time ago because the Guild Master had to quit playing. This was the core guild I was in.

Availability:

I always have time for world of warcraft. The football season is over for now, so I only got personal training. I prefer not to raid on friday's and Saturdays but other than that im free for raiding all week.

Communication:

I talk English really well and I also have Teamspeak and headset.

Computer / Connection:

I do not have any problems with my computer or the internet. I have a brand new Alienware computer wich I bought 1 month ago. I never have any problems with anything. Only the freaking login que on kazzak every evening. So I usually loggin 1-2 hours before raid.

Addons/UI:

I like to play with an good overwiev so I dont have alot of addons to cover my screen with.
These are the ones I use: Recount, Deadly Boss Mods, Quartz

Other Games:

I play Counter Strike and FIFA 14, also buying the new Call of Duty: GHOST when it comes out.

Why Iron Edge?

I was in a flex run with two of you, and I really loved how they did things. They were polite and always had an answere for something, looked like they knew what they were doing. So I asked one of them if you were recruiting, so I had to give it a shot!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you a really humouristic person who loves everthing. (not everything). And I can also offer you a good person to raid with , im helpful and I love to give advice about what i'm doing. If any person in the guild asks me for something, I will ofcourse help him out. Even if it's a quest.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

I raided with some of you in Flex, that's were I found you.

Last Words?

As I havent raided for along while I would love the opertunity to get a raiding spot. And if you want me as shadow I will also play shadow for you, I love playing both specs.

October 14, 2013, 02:59:54 pm
Reply #1

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

Re: [25 Man Casual Raid] Priest (DPS/Heal) - Setrint
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 02:59:54 pm »
Really nice app - maybe there is a social spot available until raid position opens.
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

October 15, 2013, 03:43:53 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 03:43:53 pm »
Hey there!

Sorry for the late reply, I've been a bit busy, don't know what the other officers' excuses are :P

At the moment we have 4 stable priests in the raid that are all putting out impressive healing and dps. We also have a lot of people in the cloth-damage category as well, so priest doesn't match our raids' needs very well at the moment.

I very much like your application though, and I think we need more Norwegian people in the guild too. (So I can start my evil plan of phasing out all the Swedes over time.)

If there is any chance you'd like to join the guild on another class (like rogue or DPS warrior), or perhaps just as a social member until you have rerolled or until a priest position opens up, we would be very happy to have you in the community.

Hope to talk to you again soon!
Rashkebab
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

October 15, 2013, 04:19:38 pm
Reply #3

Offline Setrint

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 04:19:38 pm »
Hi there. I actually happen to have both rogue and warrior! My rogue aint that good geared and my warrior is decent and also on he's way to the legendary cloak. I also want to reroll warrior if that's something you would be interested in!

He's name Setri if you want to take a look at him.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Setri/simple

Setrint

October 15, 2013, 04:23:43 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 04:23:43 pm »
This is definitely something we can work with, at least better than priest.

That being said, the raid is still a bit over capacity, so you'll have to prove your worth!
Rash - Holy Priest
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

October 15, 2013, 04:32:00 pm
Reply #5

Offline Setrint

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 04:32:00 pm »
Yes I understand :) I will contact when you come online mate!

Best wishes, Setrint

October 17, 2013, 01:47:46 pm
Reply #6

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 01:47:46 pm »
Will nice to have a dps warrior in the raid roster ;)
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

October 17, 2013, 05:00:27 pm
Reply #7

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 05:00:27 pm »
We can also take spaxos back :D

October 17, 2013, 07:11:06 pm
Reply #8

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 07:11:06 pm »

Why? Did he leave the guild?
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

October 17, 2013, 09:46:54 pm
Reply #9

Offline Setrint

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 09:46:54 pm »
Let's just say I will crush that Saxo of yours! hehe

October 17, 2013, 09:48:10 pm
Reply #10

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 09:48:10 pm »

he rage gquit because ppl didnt show up for a 10 man on tuesday and general raiding stuff...

October 18, 2013, 12:53:44 am
Reply #11

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 12:53:44 am »
Hi there!

Sorry about not being able to talk to you tonight, we had a bit of a stressful raid, but it ended up going really well. :)

I'm not entirely sure if this was already clear to you, but you can ask any officer in the guild for an invite whenever you want.

See you in the guild!
Rash - Holy Priest
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

October 18, 2013, 01:05:56 am
Reply #12

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 01:05:56 am »

he rage gquit because ppl didnt show up for a 10 man on tuesday and general raiding stuff...
Oh dat damn dickhead greek!

October 18, 2013, 04:49:47 pm
Reply #13

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 04:49:47 pm »

Oh dat damn dickhead greek!

i will agree with that...

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 09:46:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

223 Guests, 0 Users