Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 PVP Application - Warlock (DPS) - Hygnos

March 04, 2014, 04:29:22 pm
Read 2856 times

Applicant

PVP Application - Warlock (DPS) - Hygnos
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:29:22 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Hygnos
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Hygnos/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: pvp

Personal Info:

My name is Høgni, i'm 25 years old and from the Faroe Islands, I'm working at the faroese Post office as a Mail man and DHL operator,

Class/Spec:

I just have always played my Lock, this is my 3rd lock but it is from vanilla.

Alts:

I have a DK and a Pally, cant play for shit on any off them, think highest rating on them both are under 1800, P.S both alts are on Dunemaul

Professions:

I have Tailoring and Enchanting. tailoring for leg and back enchants. and enchanting for all enchants + ring enchants

PvP Experience:

I have played arena every season except half season 4 I think, and Rbg I have played since MoP with U guys, got over 2k rating in season 13, and joined late season 14 and got 1800+, my highest arena rating ever doesnt show, but it was just over 2k rating in Tbc With SL/SL lock and resto drood :) in statistics on armory I have 1800+ in every bracket I think.

Previous Guilds:

All the Faroese Guilds, left because, tey stopped I guess

Articulo Mortis, Fortis Phalanx, So What/Frak Off, think theses were the seriouse raiding Guilds I've been in, cant remember why I left It was in Wrath

Availability:

yes I would be able to plan my work after RBG/PVP events.

Communication:

I would like to think I ok in English. Yes I have TS3, Skype and a working Mic

System / Connection:

I have a Decent laptop, I7 4700, 16gb ram, 256 gb SSD, and a Geforce GTX 760 or 770 cant remember :( I usually have around 200 fps in arenas and about 150 in RBG's, I just moved to another house (my gaming House) hehe, I think my internet should be stable as long as the faroese ISP is ok. (as you probably know, the crab boats tend to cut off the internet cables to the Faroe Islands)

Addons/UI:

I run standard UI, I use gladius, BG targets, OmniCC, DBM (for raiding), juked, and recount

Other Games:

I usually dont play any other games, but I have hearthstone, D3, Dota, Left 4 Dead 2, and loads of other games on other pc, mostly Single player games

Why Iron Edge?

Because I know alot of people there and I Have played with u guys in like forever.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

I can offer a semi decent Affli/Destro lock to mostly all PvP event that the guild hosts :)

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

Friends

Last Words:

I'm Oomarin's Boss, Mentor, and he even calls me GoD sometimes, he will probably deny all of this, but it's true.

March 04, 2014, 04:44:07 pm
Reply #1

Offline grimur

• Guild Member

Re: PVP Application - Warlock (DPS) - Hygnos
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 04:44:07 pm »
I'm Oomarin's Boss, Mentor, and he even calls me GoD sometimes, he will probably deny all of this, but it's true.

I deny all of this.

March 04, 2014, 04:51:46 pm
Reply #2

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:51:46 pm »
So you finally decided to join us! :P
Since you have played with us from time to time, for as long as i can remember, i don't see any problem with this :P

March 04, 2014, 07:23:56 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 07:23:56 pm »

You have a lot of explaining to do. Someone has to take responsability for Grimur's actions, and it sure as hell isn't gonna be him.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 08:11:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

232 Guests, 0 Users