Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Social Application - Monk (DPS/Healer) - Buddist

March 09, 2014, 11:14:36 pm
Read 2974 times

Applicant

Social Application - Monk (DPS/Healer) - Buddist
« on: March 09, 2014, 11:14:36 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Buddist
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Buddist/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

yo yo, im alex, living in england, english spoken mostly, working part-time

Class/Spec:

Just finished leveling this monk, going to be using MW for RBG mostly, maybe 3s and WW for everything else, I've been healing BGs since vanilla and looking forward to getting back to it after a year off

Alts:

got a rogue too fully geared from last season, stuck around 1.5k as I'm struggling to find active pvpers on this realm

Professions:

Rogue is max LW/Skinner, Monk is 450 enchanting/tailoring, probably gonna change rogue to engineer soon

Raiding/PVP Experience:

starting on a fresh account with these 2 toons, dont have a good enough laptop to even talk about my shining raid experience : ( so I stick to pvp, was playing warlock for 1st half of this expan at 1.8k with a friend, nothing to boast about but again, just struggling to find active progressing people

Previous Guilds:

been few a couple of the pvp guilds on the realm that I have found but even the more active ones you can barely spark a conversation let alone get people working together so am just hopeful to find a good one : )

Availability:

available most days, if I plan to do something at a time I can always make sure its free, I study alot and work part-time locally so my laptops rarely far, unless I go partying : P

Communication:

English is my 1st language and I have TS, look forward to seeing a good guild use it well : )

Computer / Connection:

Like I mentioned above im playing on a laptop with a reclusa keyboard and raptor mouse so its not so bad, may have issues with big fights in AV but i doubt it, raiding is off limits for my computer, especially as healer

Addons/UI:

I use Blizzard standard UI, I do realise there are a few minor disadvantages but i have a fast enough mouse to handle it, will most likely do a rebuild at some point but I'm leveling 2 more alts already and its just messy to keep updating and editing all the time, have tonnes of macros currently but could be missing some of any monks see this, the following are all alt/shift/crtl mod macros i use to keep button control tight. jab/expel harm, uplift/renewing mist, revival/healing orbs, Nimble Brew/will forsaken/ medalion(big break macro, surging mist/enveloping mist, silence/grab wep/paralysis, transendence/transfer, then i have a couple of mouse overs for dispel/ tigers lust mostly that i change to set targets for arenas. 75% of the bottom 2 action bars are keybound too, sorry no pic, dont have time tonight but let me know x

Other Games:

play alot of other games, just picked up new south park game : ) also got a really good toon on spiral knights the steam hack n slash mmo, used to play alot of counterstrike source and was on 2 tournament teams : )

Why Iron Edge?

Well I think this is my best chance for a good active guild that fits my needs on this realm. Although I can't really judge the important stuff from the outside I have seen a fair few active members running around doing things, as long as it has an active friendly community then I'll be happy to be included

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I have been playing WoW since vanilla, raiding and pvping every expansion except this one mostly, currently my account does look pretty empty but I can promise my experience doesn't match my achievements on here, I'm friendly, confident, fairly rich : P and don't mind helping the guild out atall

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

ananararawen

Last Words?

thanks for your consideration and get in touch with me if you want to talk : )

March 10, 2014, 08:13:52 am
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Social Application - Monk (DPS/Healer) - Buddist
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 08:13:52 am »
Are you aware that you can go treasure hunting on timeless isle and get minimum ilvl 496 in all slots in less than an hour? :)

Bears like alts!

March 10, 2014, 08:36:20 pm
Reply #2

Offline Buddist

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 08:36:20 pm »
yea sure thanks but i just havent needed it, will be fully pvp geared soon enough and all im doing is dung spamming currently anyway, though as an update I've been messing with some console commands and my FPS is way up now, still applying as social but think I may be interested in raiding too once I've tested computers limits : )

March 11, 2014, 12:07:25 am
Reply #3

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 12:07:25 am »
Thumbs up for me! :)

March 11, 2014, 01:40:25 pm
Reply #4

safire

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 01:40:25 pm »
Looks alright to me :) If you happen to become interested in joining our raiding team we'll discuss it then, for now I'll offer you the social spot you want.

You can poke me or another officer for an invite :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 06:27:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

205 Guests, 0 Users