Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Tréy

November 04, 2017, 07:22:10 pm
Read 5128 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Tréy
« on: November 04, 2017, 07:22:10 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Tréy
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Tr%C3%A9y/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Adam, I’m 28 years old and I’m from Poland. I’m a positive, open-minded guy who likes banter and spending time playing games. I’m also fluent in English both written and spoken.
I’m a game developer as a side job and I’m mostly into online games.
I’ve started my online adventure with Diablo 2 and dota, switching to WoW in Vanilla and playing quite a bit of League of Legends with some other random stuff in the meantime.
Nowadays I spend a lot of my time following League of Legends esports scene as well as WoW PvE race when new content is released.

Class/Spec:

I'm havoc and I really enjoy it. Since I’m a melee dps at heart as that’s the role that I feel most comfortable on.
I've played melee most of my raiding career and thats where I perform the best.

I don't have a lot of experience on my vengeance spec as I only use it occasionaly for random hc or soloing.

My havoc spec is currently at 942 ilvl with all available legendaries - definitely more then ready for whole mythic ToS.

I always follow latest guides/simulations from a lot of external sources like discords, forums or websites.

Stat weights changes a lot with gear and patch releases but for the most of Legion it was mainly crit with either vers/mastery/haste coming in second depending on the talent choices, tier bonuses and blizzard changes.

I'm using the cookie cutter raiding spec for most of the bosses, with nemesis and chaos blades which means I'm using a priority system of:
-keeping blade dance on cd (due to first blood talent and fury refund from tier set)
-spamming chaos strike with the right amount of fury
-using cooldowns in the appropriate situations (that depends a lot on the particular fight)

Since I'm playing a demon hunter from the beginning of the expansion I've got experience with a lot of different builds such as momentum with bloodlet or demonic spec and I'm prepared to always play the best one in the current content.

Alts:

My only alt that is half-decently geared is my mage that I play casually from time to time. It's hovering around 904 ilvl.

Professions:

Nothing special here - didn't pay much attention to professions, except using herbalism at the beginning of the expansion when potions were very expensive.

Currently sitting on alchemy/herbalism and gathering what I can to make some potions and get level 3 recipes.

Raiding Experience:

Vanilla – Holy Paladin on Ahn’Qiraj – cleared ZG/MC/Ony/BWL

TBC – Rogue on Vek’nilash – cleared everything up to and including BT and Sunwell right before WotLK after patch 2.0 came out

WotLK – DPS Death Knight on Vek’nilash/Zenedar – got everything down except Yogg on hardest modes and Lich King 25 HC

Cataclysm – DPA Death Knight on Zenedar – mostly skipped that expansion with clearing first tier on normal and killing few bosses on heroic

MoP – Mage and Ret paladin – played casually at the beginning and at the end in SoO after flex raiding was implemented

WoD – DPS Warrior on Frostmane, Enh Shaman and Rogue on Kazzak – got 3/7 Mythic Highmaul, 7/10 Mythic HFC and 9/13 Mythic HFC

Legion – Havoc Demon Hunter on Kazzak:
Twisted Vortex – started off with my old guild from TBC which reformed in HFC as one of the officers. Had a good start but when we were 3/7 EN Mythic huge roster problems arised and looking for solution we’ve decided to merge with a guild Halcyon.
Halcyon – was good at the beginning, cleared 7/7 EN Mythic and 2/3 ToV Mythic before Nighthold. After heroic progression and stepping into mythic NH a lot of members had personal issues with each other and we couldn’t mesh, which is why we’ve decided to part ways before any major drama happened.
Thundercows – as most of my friends stopped playing I was looking for a guild on my own. Shortly after joining, Thundercows merged with Alignment.
Alignment – It was a really cool place and a bunch of good people. Unfortunately due to various reasons we’ve lost 2 main healers and our MT. After struggling on a last few raids our GM and Raid Leader decided not to continue.
Coalescence (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Coalescence) - thats where I got my most recent progress done. I had a really good time here and met a lot of cool people - really nice raiding environment. The guild progress stopped after we've killed Mistress (I wasn't on the kill, was progressing it tho and experienced multiple few % wipes). Unfortunately due to roster issues and loosing a lot of members the guilded stopped raiding.

Previous Guilds:

I've provided all that information in the Raiding Experience section - hope that it's ok.

Availability:

I'm available for all the raids and I'm online pretty much every evening. I do not have any upcoming holidays, nor any unusual work shifts that interfere with my playtime.

Communication:

I am fluent in english and I do have a microphone which I can use without problems. I can also use any required voice comm software.

Computer / Connection:

My PC and internet connections are not an issue. Never had fps problems or regular disconnects (ocasionally a dc happened but I suppose that happens to everybody). My ping on Kazzak is stable at around 28-32 ms.

Addons/UI:

My UI screenshot in raiding environment: https://imgur.com/a/cJ1qy

I'm using Elv UI, Details!, Exorsus Raid Tools (as it was required in my previous guilds) and Weak Auras2.

For Boss Mods I personally prefer BigWigs but have no problems with using DBM aswell.

Other Games:

Recently, apart of WoW, I'm mainly playing Overwatch and League of Legends.

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for a 2 day raiding guild on a Mythic level quality. Your raid days and times fit my schedule perfectly as your progress which is similar to what I've achieved. I would love to find a like-minded group of people that value their time and want to use it to their maximum.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a stable, experienced, good raider that do not causes any drama, get along with people and will make everything to perform and help the guild progress.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I've found your guild on Wowprogress

Last Words?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Also here is my warcraftlogs in case you want to have a look: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/tr%C3%A9y

November 04, 2017, 08:56:41 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vox

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Tréy
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 08:56:41 pm »
Feels like a "long time no see" moment here. Raided with Trey back in Twisted Vortex and Halcyon and even if he's usually on the quieter side, he's got a firm grasp of what's going on and how to handle himself.

Good luck buddy.

November 05, 2017, 09:46:46 am
Reply #2

Offline Tréy

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 09:46:46 am »
Hi Vox!
Indeed, long time no see.
Thanks for a good word.

November 07, 2017, 10:51:36 am
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 10:51:36 am »
Hi Trey,

I'd like to offer you a trial. We're not doing any farm raiding at the moment, so please keep that in mind the coming weeks.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 01:31:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

317 Guests, 0 Users