Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Frostbloom

September 28, 2022, 08:29:20 pm
Read 4001 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Frostbloom
« on: September 28, 2022, 08:29:20 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Frostbloom
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Frostbloom
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Maria, I am a 24 year old from Sweden. I am a certified nursing assistant that currently works as a teacher for children ages 1-5.

Class/Spec:

I am currently a Frost dk main since the start of Shadowlands. My intentions with this expansion was to go hard and actually focus on getting better at playing my chosen class and spec, but due to an unfortunate breakup happening during the first tier of this expansion I have not had as much raiding experience during this expansion as i wanted.
I love the playstyle of Frost dk and therefor has chosen that as my main, My dk is currently 298 ilvl, I do occasionally play blood, mostly for keys when our main tank for keys decide to play his dps alts.

As someone who runs rage in dungeons you would think that i might not have much knowledge of my class BUT! i just love the rage playstyle so my prio stats are currently crit and mastery but i do love some occasional haste aswell.
I gather most of my information from logs aswell as wowhead, i am also a member of the DK discord and get a lot of information from there aswell.

Alts:

Currently the only two alts i have that are remotely up to date is my priest who is 285 with a really shitty offhand and my monk who is 288 that im just not that great at. My intentions for Dragonflight is to have a paladin and my monk up to date and able to perform well enough that i could play them if needed, that includes all 3 specs those classes offer.

Professions:

Alchemy and herbalism, i love the calm and quiet of gathering flowers while listening to chill music and or watching youtube videos. I dont really have any cool recipes but i was the first one in my previous guild who got the cauldron recipe during this expansion because i forced my friend to spend hours trying to get it with me.

Raiding Experience:

My raiding experience is interesting to say the least.
Legion- warlords of draenor made me quit and i only really came back for Antorus
Antorus-9/11M- I played a Resto druid aswell as a Affliction Warlock- we started late into the tier and quit due to not having enough time to kill last 2 bosses.
BFA-
Uldir- 7/8M- I played Affliction/Destro warlock and did not end up getting CE due to them wanting to increase raid hours and I did not have time for that at the moment due to working, going to school and being an apprentice all at the same time.
Battle for Dazaralor- 9/9M- My first and only CE thus far
Crucible of Storms- 1/2M- We didnt pursue it due to the raid not being very fun.
Eternal palace- 4/8- Didnt enjoy the guild i was in, therefor i took a step down.
Nyalotha- 11/12- Made a decision to leave the guild i was in as i did not feel fairly treated.

Previous Guilds:

Classified-Silvermoon(LEGION-ULDIR)- Guild disbanded, we are all friends to this day we just had different ideas in mind of what we wanted.
Disillusioned-Draenor(ULDIR)- Did not have enough time for what they wanted, therefor i left.
Axon Terminal-Ravencrest,Now Tarren Mill(BOD,COS)- I was an officer here, and i did not agree with how the guild master treated people therefor i decided to leave.
Possibilities-Tarren Mill (NYALOTHA)-I was not treated well here and therefor decided to leave.

Availability:

Always avaliable, I travel to and from my boyfriend who lives in denmark sometimes, but i have my own pc there aswell and if we were happening to go to for example his mother for a holiday i will bring my pc there too.

Communication:

I am decent in engles, id think im pretty decent at listening aswell. I do have a microphone and i may or may not use it a little bit too much, depending on who you ask ofcourse.

Computer / Connection:

I have a decent computer, my internet connection is good, I do not disconnect every hour, I do not lag, I do not have high ping most of the time.

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/zwaH7NE

- I use Weakauras, i like them because theyre easy to see.
-I use method raid tools becasue theyre very handy
-Bigwigs because i like them better than DBM
-Details so I can keep track of myself and see my damage breakdown and my mental one too
-GTFO becasue it screams at me
-RClootcouncil becasue ive been told i need it

Other Games:

I play Valorant, League of legends and i am also thinking of playing Wrath classic.

Why Iron Edge?

The wowprogress page seems interesting, and i like your progress and the community you seem to have.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Thats an excellent question, i am a decent dk and id say thats what i can offer aswell, i am also a little funny (dont ask my friends they will lie about it) and i am also a fast learner.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

If i cannot convince anyone with my decent dk gameplay i would also like to say that i have cats, and a dog and her name is sylvanas so that might be convincing too.
Discord- Maria#3000
Battletag- Frostbloom#21776

September 30, 2022, 11:33:04 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Frostbloom
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 11:33:04 am »
Hi Maria,

Thanks for applying. We've reviewed the app and would be happy to offer you a trial for Dragonflight.

We can neither confirm nor deny whether or not a dog named Sylvanas had any influence on our decision!

We're on a break from raiding until the new expansion comes out, but feel free to get somebody's attention for a guild invite either ingame or on Discord.

Meanwhile a good chunk of people in the guild are currently crawling our way to level 80 on Wrath Classic on the Thekal server so feel free to join on there too!

Welcome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 12:33:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

267 Guests, 0 Users