Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Downskie

October 02, 2022, 12:11:14 pm
Read 3894 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Downskie
« on: October 02, 2022, 12:11:14 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Downskie
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Downskie
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello! My name is Edvin, I am 26 years of age and currently resides in northern sweden, though I am from the southern parts. I currently work in sales of sports equipment. This being said, sports and gaming along with friends and family is what I usually spend my spare time on.

Class/Spec:

I prefer to play Unholy since it is my favorite spec and has been since wotlk if I am honest. But I will play whichever specs performs best. I currently have 301 item level and equipped 297 with optimized stats for unholy. I have not been playing frost at all this season since I have been playing outlaw rogue in m+.

I go for Mastery-Crit-Haste but I usually sim my character on the regular to see which stats are more important or if I've hit thresholds etc. I watch alot of videos and streams of other unholy gamers to be up to date with how I can optimize my gameplay. Other than that I would say that I have a very good understanding of how my class works and where my priority lies in my rotation.

Alts:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/Skogslasse
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/Downsky

Professions:

I currently have Engineering and Alchemy on all of my characters. (I usually buy wow tokens if I am in need of gold.) But if there is any power gain from professions I would swiftly change in order to be competitive of course.

Raiding Experience:

I have been playing since late classic with a few breaks here and there. I have always tried to atleast obtain curve, this has only been with pugs, I have 19 curves as we speak. In legion I played a havoc dh main and unholy alt with an all Swedish guild, (cant remember the name) where we got cutting edge in emerald nightmare, trial of valor and 7/10 in The Nighthold with the 8th boss close to a kill. However during a easter break the guild dispanded because I guess alot of people lost interest or whatever. Since then I have not raided competitive since my job during this period had not allowed it. I worked alot in restaurants/bars and hotels during evenings/nights.

Previous Guilds:

https://raider.io/guilds/eu/kazzak/Raven
This is the only guild that I've been a part of as of late. This was when Shadowlands launched. I played an unholy dk and was with them a few times here and there. I was offered a spot in their main raid but because my job did not allow me to raid that often I turned it down. This guild later disbanded during SoD, reason unknown to me during the time since I was not raiding.

Availability:

I would be available more or less every single week apart from big holidays such as Christmas.  The reason for this is as I mentioned earlier, I live in northern Sweden and my family is still down south. So I usually fly home during that period.
And maybe a week here or there if I am going away on vacation. But none of that is set in stone, I would obviously mention this within a good time frame.

Communication:

I'd say that my english skills are more than adequate. I of course have a working microphone and I use discord on a regular basis with friends.

Computer / Connection:

I just purchased a new high end desktop, I have stable internet connection. So lag is never an issue for me.

Addons/UI:

I use bigwigs with all addon attachments, such as voice, littlewigs etc. Weakauras, details, exorsus raid tools etc. And any addons that would be required in raid. :)

Other Games:

Call of Duty - Warzone

Why Iron Edge?

I'd like to find a new home that has a stable team and are enjoyable to play with. The 2 nights a week is perfect for me aswell.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a good player, fast learner and a team player. I usually learn mechanics really fast and would do whats required of me with no hassle. Aswell as I would speak out if there is something that I think we can improve on or change.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I am applying with Razorgate and another friend who is yet to make his application yet. (I think)

October 05, 2022, 08:56:48 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Downskie
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 08:56:48 am »
Hi Edvin,

Thanks for applying.

We like what we see from you both so we're happy to take you on for a dragonflight trial!

If the 3rd person is still wanting to apply, give them a nudge as we can't promise anything for them at this point since... well we don't know a thing about them!  ;D

Poke someone in game or on discord for an invite

Welcome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 06:33:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

209 Guests, 0 Users