Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Syriån

December 06, 2022, 12:31:19 am
Read 4134 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Syriån
« on: December 06, 2022, 12:31:19 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Syriån
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Syri%C3%A5n
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Name: Feras , age:30 , location: Syria/Lebanon

Work: Psychiatrist , I own a restaurant and 2x gaming cafes.

Class/Spec:

I play all specs however I’m in love with DF demonology design and destro too but if would rank it Demo>Destro>Aff. However, depending on meta/ what I find best I’ll play it.

For the gear still 1st week but should be at least 370 on Wednesday.

Well I’ve been play warlock since ever , I even raided with you guys on guldan mythic.

There is no one rotation atm in any spec , it really depends on the talents. For demonology you play (nether portal/pit lord) build or (big tyrant) or zoo build. Each got its own rotation.

For destro also 3 different build but tbh it’s mainly conflagrate and chaos bolt witb some modifiers.

Affliction also got extremely different rotations and builds.

Demo stats been almost always haste/mastery , crit can become prio with certain builds.

Destruction currently can be played mastery/haste which is very rare but there is a new talent that changed the haste/crit build.

Affliction you need around 18% haste and mastery all the way, however in df still needs some theorycrafting.

Alts:

I got a Shadow priest that I love playing (Syriåna) which I suggested to Mooneclipse.

Also got an Assassination rogue and a  feral druid but they told me you are full on melees so sadge.

Professions:

Honestly never cared about them but always had enchanting and tailoring for cloth and leatherworking for leather classes etc.

Raiding Experience:

90% of the times I played as dps except back in ToT i healed as a disc priest (still love it) and as a resto shaman on nzoth mythic with a top 20 world guild named Tg Gaming (Four currently) also played ele with them.

I have a very long history on my warlock since I started playing it back in woltk and got some nice achievements and logs too, I was rank 3 world on archimond mythic (I believe it show now rank 22 for some reason). Always played on mythic level since hc after 2-3 weeks feels so boring (depending on the raid).

I also raided as a shadow priest with a top 50 world guild (exsto) sadly did not kill it on my sp.

I also play pvp on a decent level , im 2.4 on multi char and some 2ks here and there.

Previous Guilds:

Honestly in SL I can say that I almost didn’t raid much. All of my played time was spent with irl friends raiding and doing m+ and some pvp. So did not really have a guild to leave (just a bunch friends guilds).

Availability:

I checked your raiding days and suits me perfectly even the alt/weekend raid is great for me and I’m available during these days/times.

Might travel after 2 months but will have a laptop/pc and will inform you about it.

Communication:

Yes to all.

Computer / Connection:

3090 Ti and very stable internet.

Addons/UI:

Details, weakauras, dbm, doompulsecooldown, bigfebuffs, omnicc.

I’m doing this app from my mobile so will provide a picture no worries but imagine the cleanest ui.

Other Games:

Overwatch 2, Warzone 2, Dota 2, pubg if I’m really really bored.

Why Iron Edge?

I enjoyed raiding with you before and I would love to be one of the community and raiding team that you have.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

As a player , a very versatile one that plays almost all ranged classes on top levels and 2-3 melee/healers on top levels.

As a person, a new friend to play with and have fun.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I just know you :D

Last Words?

Thank you for reading my application.

December 07, 2022, 04:15:55 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Syriån
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 04:15:55 pm »
Hiyo Syriån,

I'd like to offer you a trial for the main raid, so you can poke me or any other officer in-game for an invite  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 01:18:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

251 Guests, 0 Users