Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Ungodly

December 07, 2022, 11:37:42 am
Read 4130 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Ungodly
« on: December 07, 2022, 11:37:42 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Ungodly
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Ungodly
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi guys, my name is Vince, 29 year old and I'm from the Netherlands - Enschede. Currently studying to become a psychologist and I just quit my job in outpatient psychiatry to do something entirely else - marketing for a jazz pianist. Pretty cool with a lot of benefits. I get a LOT more free time and I get to pick my own hours, which is why I'm now back to WoW again. Just looking to make friends and do group content :) I'm a social person and find it easy to talk to people and joke around.

Class/Spec:

Honestly, I like playing whatever is strong at the moment. I like being useful in that way, and I find it fun to figure out how to be as useful as possible. So I'm quite happy with how alt friendly Dragonflight seems to be right now. I tend to start off things pretty casually, then I get invested and read tons of guides and mix/max my character and playstyle

Professions:

Tailoring / enchanting, no cool shit yet though

Raiding/PVP Experience:

It's been a while since I played and the guilds have been quite different. Most were on the serious side, but I don't expect myself to put in that kind of effort for the time being. Whatever dps/healer I played, I'd parse 70% on a 'bad' night, it's fun for me to push and see if I can get 90+

Previous Guilds:

Can't remember the guild name, all I remember was that I got too busy with uni/work. It's been a while

Availability:

Right now I'm available pretty much any time, I just switched jobs so I can work from home and decide my own hours. Which is also a big reason for me playing WoW again

Communication:

Very communicative but I know when to shut up and listen. I love just hanging out and bullshitting with people on Discord

Computer / Connection:

Solid system and connection, no worries

Addons/UI:

Details
GTFO
WeakAuras
DBM

https://imgur.com/MuYywm0

that's it for now, no doubt I'll get more over the next few weeks

Other Games:

Pokemon Sword with my girlfriend lol

I used to spend a lot of time playing CSGO, was quite good at it. Love shooters in general so I'll likely be picking up Warzone too, my brother in law has been harassing me to play with him

Why Iron Edge?

Your guild seems very active, you've got multiple teams for different purposes which is great. I've checked out dozens of guilds on WoWprogress but Iron Edge is one of the few I've seen do this.

"Iron Edge is an international guild that's been steadily raiding since Vanilla. We are a persistent and dedicated group of players who put a heavy focus on maintaining a healthy community. "

I'm just looking to make friends and have fun and do group content as much as I can. If you guys have stuck around for this long, you're doing something right. And we all know it wasn't the amazing expansions that did that, it's very likely because you've got a great group of people

If I could tag along in heroics for a while and do m+ with you guys I'd be happy. I'm not entirely sure yet on which team I'd like to join, I'd like to see what it's like first if that's okay :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Personality, arm chair psychologist, I'm social and down to do any kind of group content

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WoWprogress

Last Words?

Love that you guys do meet-ups irl, I could see myself join one of those as well :)

December 10, 2022, 04:58:31 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Ungodly
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 04:58:31 pm »
Hi Vince,

You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 05:29:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

251 Guests, 0 Users