Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sicarii (XR)

January 08, 2023, 04:54:18 am
Read 4179 times

Applicant

Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sicarii (XR)
« on: January 08, 2023, 04:54:18 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Sicarii
Server: Thekal
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Thekal/Sicarii
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Name: Vee
Work: Multiple forms of income, where real estate is among one of them
Applying for WOTLK

Class/Spec:

Rogue, Assasination now, but in phase 2 would like to switch combat as its going to be the dominant spec.  Reason why, quite simple, name a game and im the rogue/assasin/thief/robber. Not just that, I have raided in every single expansion sofar as a rogue and never found it become stale.

Professions:

JC/Engi, not much to say about it, its best for pve dmg wise. As ive turned 80 not even a week ago  sadly have not gained any juicy patterns yet but its all but a matter of time.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I should tell that i started off a fresh account because i wanted Mary(onette) to experience the proper way of classic leveling without me shooting up with heirlooms or boosting with money, but as stated before, i have played in every expansion in always sub top guilds, never the truly hardcore ones but we mostly did come in the top 3-5. Rogue lifestyle is all i know, i started vanilla as a hunter, tbc midgam as a resto shaman till i became rogue, when they removed combat as a whole spec i was kinda sad and in shadowlands i played a dk for that very reason. But as combat is more then relevant in this expansion i am happy to be playing it once more.

Previous Guilds:

In retail i quit wow, not just because i did not like shadowlands, but I was one of the few people in the guild that cared for parsing and actually preparing. It got a bit tiresome at one point having to carry 2 other peoples dps and that kinda made me quit at the time. Mary(onette) is my new inspiration to start it all up again.

Availability:

Timewise, cant be more easy, every day i ok, am my own boss and although i do work for a certain company aswell, those times will never really cross raiding times.

Communication:

From what i wrote before all this, I do hope i am able to be understood in my English.  Discord is no problem and although I do have a microphone, but rarely use it, I have a general good sense of the situation and adaptation should be no problem during fights.

Computer / Connection:

Spec wise, I dont think you can get much better then this pc. I have a 1 gig speed glassfibre connection so in this regard I think i qualify just fine :)

Addons/UI:

https://mega.nz/file/ifY2TBAB#KsM8kQ2guDU7z_Cz5DGsTsvyAMpft5idH67eizQOzBU

Anything needed to raid properly, Vuhdo raid bars, DBM/GTFO, weakauras, rogue combo points/energy, just all of the mandatory stuff needed to raid and optimise my own gaming performance, keybindings, from shift 1-2 etc to control 1-2 etc. focus macros, auto attack when not having enough energy. Everything is in there. Why i use them seems like a bitof a weird question to ask here to me, but cos they work at they what need to do i guess -.-

Other Games:

Currently not much else, but im always a sucker for TCG or CCG, like runeterra etc

Why Iron Edge?

In all honesty, no reason in specific, the core reason is that i want to relive the good old nostalgic feeling of raiding and if you can provide that I am more then happy to put my time and effort into it.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A rogue with a goal to end up on top dps every fight, knows his mechanics and prepares for it all.
I am currently 3.9k gs after being lvl 80 for 5 days so I strive to climb up as fast as i can. I might be a bit rusty with boss tactics, but I have done and seen them all before so i might just need a refresher on one or two, but i dont foresee much trouble.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Timmy the rogue, my partner Mary had a really nice talk with him  and we decided based upon that

Last Words?

In the end here to have fun while playing and hope to do that with you guys/girls.

January 09, 2023, 09:55:48 am
Reply #1

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

Re: Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sicarii (XR)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 09:55:48 am »
Hello Sicarii,

we'd love to have you in the guild/raid! You can poke me or another officer ingame or on our discord for an invite. Is your partner also going to apply?

January 09, 2023, 11:11:47 am
Reply #2

Offline Sicarii

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 11:11:47 am »
hey, ya she is, a resto shaman aswell, she is new to the game so this is all new to her. We would love to come as a duo package if allowed to. I can vouch for her as a fast learner though cos ive been pushing her around from level one haha

January 09, 2023, 11:44:43 am
Reply #3

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 11:44:43 am »
No worries about her being new to everything, that is not an issue at all. However, we don't do package applications, we'd like her to submit an application as well. Just so she can tell us a bit about herself, her interests and what she enjoys about wow, just like you did :D

January 09, 2023, 11:51:02 am
Reply #4

Offline Sicarii

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 11:51:02 am »
she was already on it as we speak, about tomorrows raid, as i had to crank up my gs, i hae already done 25 naxx, im avaiable for the other 2 raids tho, so i put myself on tentative if thats fine

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 10:25:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

258 Guests, 1 User
Oni