Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the ToT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Recruiting!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Recruiting!
Apply as a Social member
All are welcome to apply
 Social Application - Shaman (Healer) - Maryonette (XR)

January 09, 2023, 11:50:43 am
Read 4574 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (Healer) - Maryonette (XR)
« on: January 09, 2023, 11:50:43 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Maryonette
Server: Thekal
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Thekal/Maryonette
Class/Spec: Shaman (Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Name: Mary
Work/school: Finished bachelor's in IT, not working currently
Applying for WOTLK

Class/Spec:

Restoration Shaman as main(3.4k GS), am a healer/support for life, so decided to roll with that one from a recommendation from my good friend Sicarii, as it works wonders both PvE and PvP wise. So far really enjoying the class and learning new stuff almost every day.

Alts:

Just started leveling a mage to have portals and a few professions for utility, going to take enchanting and inscribing.

Professions:

On main shaman rolling with herbalism and alchemy, unlocking the northend research on CD so hope to have special recipes covered soon. Also pretty fond of fishing/cooking, dont find them that boring.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Sadly none yet, but very eager to learn in any way possible, be it watching others do it or going at it myself. Interested in both Raiding and PvP experience a lot.

Previous Guilds:

No guilds, only one im currently in, a leveling guild that is as temporary as they can be.

Availability:

All day every day.

Communication:

English as main language, would be rather sad to not be proficient in it :) Do have discord and good headpiece. Cant say the same about microphone though, so rarely use it if ever.

Computer / Connection:

Decently good PC with an aim to upgrade it in the next month-ish to an almost top build available. Good internet connection with very slight ping(30-120 avg). No disconnects to be spotted yet.

Addons/UI:

Link to UI - https://mega.nz/file/oIw0wbZD#jeHA05lFTmaoswJiofBb-Fsp9r00c12_YYv4rBPd9Ko
Vuhdo, Dominos, Details, OmniCC, Weakauras as the main roster for raiding. Being a new player, I'm still heavily tweaking both my UI and addon settings, so I'm more than open to any changes if something looks off in more experienced player's eyes.

Other Games:

Mostly roguelikes and story-heavy games, whatever catches my eye really. Last few weeks all my attention is on wotlk only.

Why Iron Edge?

Interested in finding a friendly and fun guild to do stuff together, be it raiding, arenas, leveling or just chatting about anything and everything.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

As a pretty new player, I cant really promise top-notch results and perfect game-knowledge that many veterans have. I'm more than willing to learn the game at the highest pace possible to me, help the guildmates in any way I can and put my time, effort and dedication to it, having fun along the way as well!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Random chat with a very friendly fella Timmy the rogue. Had a lovely conversation about wow and wotlk that led to us talking a bit about guilds, Iron Edge in particular. Sounded very fun from his words, so we decided to join along with my partner/mentor in this game Sicarii, also a rogue :)

Last Words?

All in good fun, even the grindiest grinds :)

January 10, 2023, 09:58:47 am
Reply #1

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

Re: Social Application - Shaman (Healer) - Maryonette (XR)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 09:58:47 am »
Hello Maryonette,

Thanks for your application! You can poke me or another officer ingame or on our discord for an invite.

In regards to tonight's raid, we are already full on sign-ups and afaik, at least Sicarii already did naxx this week, so we'd have you join from next week on. And don't worry about sign-ups being full in the future, as a guild member you have a guaranteed spot  :)

January 10, 2023, 10:20:26 am
Reply #2

Offline Piropiro

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Shaman (Healer) - Maryonette (XR)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 10:20:26 am »
Alright, thank you for notifying! Looking forward to hanging out with you all :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 02:37:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

195 Guests, 0 Users